ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden starring Joe Biden

He can't maintain the pace Trump is setting. He's admitting defeat simply by not competing or even trying to!

He prefers to campaign from his basement atl, that's exactly where I plan to keep him
iu

Didn’t anyone mention to Joe that pointing is not polite. Oh yeah, like he fails to know about violating personal space

“I think the old formulas of campaign coverage have fallen apart, and reporters don’t have a clear idea” of what should replace them, New York Times media columnist Ben Smith told The Hill.

To Trump supporters, Biden has got an easy ride on everything from his position on fracking, which has softened since the Democratic primary, to what he would have done differently from Trump in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.

Why does Joe Biden refuse to say if he'll pack the Supreme Court?

The same reason why he doesn't want to reveal who his nominees are

excerpt:
It’s painfully obvious why Biden avoids the topic. His entire campaign strategy relies on winning over disaffected moderate voters who may not love Trump’s personality but don’t want to see far-left policies either. For these voters, Biden needs to portray himself as a moderate and so he cannot admit that he wants to create a permanent liberal majority on the court, one that would significantly restrict second amendment rights, defer to the federal government’s ever-growing administrative state, and make it harder to enforce our immigration laws.

excerpt:
In 2016, exit polls showed that Trump trounced Hillary Clinton by 15 points among voters for whom the Supreme Court was the most important issue, 56% to 41%. And it was the top issue for a lot of voters. Twenty-six percent of Trump voters – about 16.4 million people – reported that the court was the most important factor in their decision, compared with just 18% of Clinton voters. In an election that Trump won by about 78,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, these voters arguably put him in the Oval Office.

...more

Trump’s success in transforming the judiciary — securing the Supreme Court’s conservative majority and confirming more than 200 lower-court judges — meant judicial appointments were shaping up to be a weaker argument in 2020. Not anymore. A bruising fight over replacing Ginsburg just weeks before Election Day could prove just as decisive in Trump’s quest for a second term.

...finally
Biden can’t continue to dodge questions about court-packing. The fact is, many Democrats supported packing the court long before Ginsburg died. Even if she had survived into Biden’s potential first term, and Justice Stephen Breyer retired, confirming both of their successors would not have altered the ideological makeup of the court. Democrats likely would not be satisfied simply swapping out liberal justices. They would have used Merrick Garland’s “stolen” seat as a pretext to install a liberal majority. Now Ginsburg’s “stolen” seat will provide the excuse.

But they can’t do it without President Biden’s signature. He will have to take a position on whether he will pack the court. He is reluctant to do so because if he says no, then he will dispirit his base; and if he says yes, then he will drive reluctant Trump voters for whom the Supreme Court is a deciding issue into Trump’s arms once again.

atl explained it...I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't.
iu

Just damn creepy Joe!

The most insincere liberal of all time.
Joe Biden: I pray Trump makes a full recovery
The Lead
Democratic presidential nominee speaks after President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for Covid-19, saying "my wife Jill and I pray they make a quick and full recovery."
Source: CNN

He's lying out his ass.

President Trump's swift recovery would be the Democrats' 'worst nightmare'

Reactions: atlkvb
“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed” - Hitler

'The Five' debate on whether Biden's newest campaign strategy is successful

'The Five' spar over Trump, Biden politics surrounding coronavirus

Hiden Biden the no advice man for economy. Has all the ideas to fix things.

Juan never shuts up with his lying words, he's a Trojan horse for CNN.

Watch creepy Joe demonstrating true Leadership by effectively using his mask to stop the spread of "killer covid" droplets [eyeroll]

Creepy Joe does it again....can't read a Teleprompter calling for a 15 dollar-an-hour minimum wage, and instead wants it set at 15 million dollars! Why Joe? So you can tax it all away? Good grief this guy is a brain dead dweeb!

Just for a few laughs....roll the tape!!!!!

Last edited:

Joe Biden feeling some 'real wobbles' in his campaign
The polls aren’t accurate because the silent majority is letting the Demonrats think they’re winning, but will break their silence on Nov 3

Everything about Harris is fake. She's a dead-eyed sociopath who built her career while on her knees. And as soon as I saw that fly land on Pence, I groaned inside. I knew the MSM would fixate on that endlessly to divert attention from Harris being utterly crushed. Pathetic, pitiful... I could go on all day.

We're trying to convince our supporters they won't get Covid if they come see me, but they're really just worried about getting bored.
iu

Well can you blame them creepy Joe?

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT