ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden starring Joe Biden

Joe Biden: "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

Uh...No Pedo-Joe. We don't know what you mean.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
shew...

this thread...

Reactions: 30CAT
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO MY OPINIONS AND THIS IS HOW I SEE IT. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING TOLD WHAT I AM ALLOWED TO SAY, FEEL OR THINK. SO HERE YOU GO!

Let me break it down for you...

1. Joe Biden isn’t winning just like Hillary wasn't winning.
2. Bubba Wallace is NOT a victim.
3. Black lives do matter, along with Everyone else’s.
4. All cops definitely are NOT bad, nor are they ALL racist.
5. Trump is the President!....(Blame your Governor for state problems)
6. Rioters and looters have nothing to do with George Floyd and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
7. Police lives matter.
8. Kids lives matter.
9. Colin Kaepernick is NOT a hero, and never will be.
12. Facebook censors conservatives; NOT liberals, progressives, radicals, anarchists, terrorists or pedophiles.
13. ALL LIVES do matter (red, yellow, black, brown and white)
14. COVID 19 is real (I get it, be safe) BUT it is being used to gauge just how much of our freedom they can take away, blindly and willingly!?
15. Fear is FUELED by the Media, this is a fact.
16. Epstein did not kill himself....NASCAR, NFL, and MLB did kill themselves.
17. Most people are Not racist.
18. There is NO White Privilege, we all have the exact same American Privilege. Work for what you want to Achieve!
20. LIFE is what YOU make of it, not your government or your ancestors.
21. No one OWES you ANYTHING! You are Not entitled nor am I. GET A JOB! Work hard! Live the American dream. Many others have proved it can be done. My paycheck should not pay yours through welfare if you are able to work.
22. I don’t have to like your opinion and you can disagree with mine. No biggie! We can disagree. Just don’t think you will force your opinion or lifestyle on me. We can still be friends and not agree on things!
23. I stand for the American Flag 🇺🇸 and our National Anthem.
24. I kneel only to God!
25. If you draw welfare or other government assistance, you should be required to take random drug test! The people working to get you that money have to, why should you be different!?!?!?

Reactions: atlkvb
Hey Joe...you're creepy, old, and senile. Can YOU defend yourself?

atl there is no way I'd even be in this thing if it weren't for those damn teleprompters I can barely read!
iu

We know creepy Joe, you can't even remember what to read!

there's more....

...more

even more.....

,,,it gets worse

a total loser

useless even with the words right in front of him!

Hey at least I tried to pretend I could read all that sh*t atl!
iu

Last edited:
shew...

this thread...

This has got to have its own thread

Reactions: WVUALLEN

She really "blew" her way through law school. No way a lawyer says such dumb thing

Creepy Joe says we're all gonna DIE!!!!!!! Run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, at least I remembered we're one nation, and not 50 nation States!
iu

If we're under one God, we still need to study Islam in the Public schools!

Why Some Democrats Worry About the Whiteness of Biden’s Inner Circle
Even as his team adds people of color, allies worry that a lack of diverse viewpoints at the top could come with a steep cost: the possibility of taking for granted his strength with black voters.

It's funny Biden has a "buy American" sign when the democrat party is bought and paid for by the Chinese.

I haven't put out any "lid" announcements....I'm simply capping my capacity for memory retention each day which is about this much OK?
iu

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT