ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden starring Joe Biden

Joe reads off a teleprompter, and when it craps out, he runs out of words!

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Just in case that didn't convince you....here's more....of creepy, touchy, feely, smelly, 'ol pedophile Joe

Tom-Stiglich-4.jpg

Joe Biden touching kids and anger issues , How the World thought Donald Trump would lose in 2016

If you dont let me touch you, YOU AIN'T A CHILD -joe biden

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
Creepy Joe Biden went from Xenophobia to schizophrenia on this trade issue....here watch

How can this absent minded half brain dead dweeb be the leader of the free world when he can't even hold a conversation without a teleprompter or some aide feeding him what words to speak? What a Maroon!

Reactions: WVUALLEN and 30CAT
Joe Biden is a sick old man...he's not out there vigorously campaigning in a race that by all measurements is neck-and-neck...where is he? In his basement...convalescing because he's too weak & frail to maintain an 18 hour campaign schedule in multiple cities. He may croak before November....I mean just look at him....

Oh, Dammit, where's my Xanax?
iu

You have no idea atl how hard this is on my brain...let alone my old worn out body...geesh!!!!
iu

It's all up here see???? What little is left in there! You won't find anything more in there either!
iu

Last edited:
How can this absent minded half brain dead dweeb be the leader of the free world when he can't even hold a conversation without a teleprompter or some aide feeding him what words to speak? What a Maroon!

Notice in the top video, when Pedo-Joe is talking with the elderly woman, that neither one of them is wearing their mask properly. Pedo-Joe finally realizes it and fixes his about 40 seconds in. The CDC, in fact, said wearing your mask like that makes you more vulnerable to the China Virus.

Leftist hypocrisy runs rampant

Reactions: atlkvb
That picture is pathetic. What a lousy campaign. Compare that to those boat parades. You think anyone would bother to get in a boat and sail for that corpse?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT