ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Kimmel is a racist

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
he called Ajit Pai a "jackhole". What is it that libs have against Indian Americans?....Some of us remember old uncle Joe's 7-11 remark...at least those of us whose minds aren't drowning in kool aid......

Ajit Pai is an owebama appointee...

all these net neutrality idiots ...

well, they're idiots...

they blame Trump, but it was the owebama guy who changed his vote from 2015....

Kimmel IS a racist...

big time...

Are you saying an Indian American can’t be called a “jack hole”.....that sounds racist

Jimmy Kimmel brought his 1-ish year old son on his show recently in his latest spiel about the health care system. That kind of stuff really, really bothers me. Between that and a lot of other stuff he's done I've gone from liking him a lot about five years ago to not being able to stand him now.

There is a thing called "virtue signaling" that people that study evolutionary psychology talk about (we haven't had a good evolution discussion in awhile, any nutcases around here still denying it?) and the term has drifted into the political arena and the idea is that sometimes when people do something the point of that action isn't the action itself but rather that other people can see the action and thus the person doing the act can signal their virtue to others. This used to the the kind of thing the Religious Right would do a lot but the Left is taking the mantle on it lately.

When other people in your group reward you for it then you're incentivized to do it but the thing is not everybody likes it and I don't mean only the people on the other side of the political fence. It's the ultimate is kissing ass and as a result it comes off as insincere and manipulative. It's how Kimmel comes off to me.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Jimmy Kimmel, who urged actor Tom Arnold to release an alleged "N-word" tape of President Trump in 2018, admitted that he imitated rapper Snoop Dogg's voice for a track in a 1996 Christmas album -- an original song in which Kimmel used the "N-word" several times

A version of the track featuring Jimmy Kimmel's , "Christmastime in the LBC," has been uploaded to YouTube.

In the Christmas track, a singer mentioned a "fat n---- in a sleigh giving sh--- away," referring to Santa Claus. The song also referenced "n----- in the manger," including associates of King Herod.

"I told that motherf---er Santa, bring a pick for my afro," . The "three wise men" were described as "bringing gifts and sh-- for baby boo in the hay."

"Me and my n----- down in LBC, we'll smoke that motherf------ Christmas tree," Kimmel said.

Kimmel, who is slated to host the Emmy Awards this year, announced last week that he's taking the summer off amid a brewing blackface controversy; he has not issued an apology.
In announcing his vacation, Kimmel didn't mention that he was under fire for a recurring skit in which he dressed in blackface for "The Man Show," which aired from 1999-2004.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT