ADVERTISEMENT

'Jim Jordan needs to shut the hell up': Former GOP adviser buries 'insurrectionist' lawmaker over his latest comments

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Preach it sister. This won't go well.

'Jim Jordan needs to shut the hell up': Former GOP adviser buries 'insurrectionist' lawmaker over his latest comments

"I want to remind people who Jim Jordan is," Setmayer told host Jonathan Capehart. "Jim Jordan is potentially under investigation by the Department of Justice. He is now about to become the chairman of the Judiciary Committee which has direct oversight of the Department of Justice; there's something incredibly wrong with that."

"Jim Jordan was an insurrectionist," she charged. "He was one the people in those backdoor deals with Rudy Giuliani and all those others to overturn the fair election in this country. He now has the power of the gavel, of the oversight committee for the Department of Justice. This is what people have voted into power."

"I think it is a responsibility for all of us who have a platform to remind the American people that elections have consequences," she continued. "We cannot ignore the role that they played in almost losing our democracy on January sixth, they should all be held accountable and asked questions about."

"Jim Jordan really needs to shut the hell up with the righteous indignation about anything," she exclaimed, "Because he has not been held accountable for his own transgressions and I think that they should come sooner rather than later."

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74

"I want to remind people who Jim Jordan is," Setmayer told host Jonathan Capehart. "Jim Jordan is potentially under investigation by the Department of Justice. He is now about to become the chairman of the Judiciary Committee which has direct oversight of the Department of Justice; there's something incredibly wrong with that."

"Jim Jordan was an insurrectionist," she charged. "He was one the people in those backdoor deals with Rudy Giuliani and all those others to overturn the fair election in this country. He now has the power of the gavel, of the oversight committee for the Department of Justice. This is what people have voted into power."

"I think it is a responsibility for all of us who have a platform to remind the American people that elections have consequences," she continued. "We cannot ignore the role that they played in almost losing our democracy on January sixth, they should all be held accountable and asked questions about."

"Jim Jordan really needs to shut the hell up with the righteous indignation about anything," she exclaimed, "Because he has not been held accountable for his own transgressions and I think that they should come sooner rather than later."
There is nothing wrong with questioning the results of the election and demanding verification and accountability. The more you libtards fight this, this more apparent you cheated.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Look at the republican party as it is. Unable to govern, all about grievance politics, the minority rules that party. You have people like Gaetz running things. Jordan 15 years ago would never have had a political career. And I thought the party wanted to save the country money, how much did this stunt cost the tax payers????? Again the party of opposition and non governing

Look at the republican party as it is. Unable to govern, all about grievance politics, the minority rules that party. You have people like Gaetz running things. Jordan 15 years ago would never have had a political career. And I thought the party wanted to save the country money, how much did this stunt cost the tax payers????? Again the party of opposition and non governing
Adam says hello..... Russia collusion from the DNC ...

Project Lincoln pedo's say what?

Was this the Jan. 6th insurrection or the July 6th insurrection referenced by POTUS last week... Date correctness matters

^^^intellectually disabled ^^^

Say TarHeelEer is a pederast.

🏴‍☠️
Sr. Advisor
@ProjectLincoln
@Center4Politics
Resident Scholar
@HarvardIOP
Fellow alum,Fmr GOP Comms Dir,
@CNN
alum, Emmy nominated, Sane conservative

Pretty much like anything else, when you brag that you are sane, you are probably the most psychotic among the people.

hot-air-ballloon-flying.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT