ADVERTISEMENT

Jevon balls out for Memphis

Carter is going to end up being the first WVU player in a looooooooong time to make an actual impact in the NBA.

"He inspired all of us I think," Gasol said. "It changed the dynamic of the game, lifted the team and it was great to see. Obviously, we’ve seen some of it in practice. But when you see the impact it has one the game and the impact he had on the game and the poise that he played with, it was really good to see and refreshing.”
https://www.commercialappeal.com/st...ebut-memphis-grizzlies-vs-rockets/2260182002/

James Harden on Jevon Carter ......
""He's very active. He plays his butt off," Harden said. "He is everywhere on the floor. He did an unbelievable job of pressing me and Chris up the floor, creating some defense to offense."

Awesome to see. Jevon deserves it
A great rep for wvu.

James Harden on Jevon Carter ......
""He's very active. He plays his butt off," Harden said. "He is everywhere on the floor. He did an unbelievable job of pressing me and Chris up the floor, creating some defense to offense."

What a great ambassador for WVU. He still posts a ton of WVU stuff. Wrote an article for the Grizz about playing for Huggs.

He deserves every success he gets

Maybe now they will see the light and Jevon will get the majority of the 2nd unit minutes instead of the ghost of Shelvin Mack.

For the west coasters or up-laters, the Grizzlies play the Warriors at 10:30ET. Maybe see Jevon play against the best of the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT