ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry West leaving the Warriors organization

Jerry West is 79 years old. I guess he still loves at least two things. Money and basketball. In that order.....................although I am sure he puts family in front of both. Warez Yes, I am posting with a new picture of yours truly and a new log in.

Based on Jerry's experience with the Warriors, the Lakers and even the Grizzlies, the Clippers are in for an upgrade. Jerry may be old, but he's not dead, and people who listen to him become NBA teams at or near the top of the pile.

I bet the Clippers win a title before the Lakers.

Notice every club he goes to gets better and the clubs he leaves ALL get worse. That man can spot and evaluate talent better than any exec in any sport. I miss talking to his nephew.

I bet the Clippers win a title before the Lakers.

Notice every club he goes to gets better and the clubs he leaves ALL get worse. That man can spot and evaluate talent better than any exec in any sport. I miss talking to his nephew.

That is why they call him Mr. NBA.

If you were to name the Mt. Rushmore of the NBA, I think West is on it. Jordan, Stern, West....not sure about the 4th.

Pat Riley? Magic Johnson? Phil Jackson?

If they have their big 4 next year (all indications are they will) they will still be unbeatable in a 7 game series

No doubt it will take a 3 to 4 years. But they did choke in 2016 title game with their big 3..

No doubt it will take a 3 to 4 years. But they did choke in 2016 title game with their big 3..

Yea but now they added the closest thing to LeBron to a team that won what was a previously unthinkable 73 games and needed to blow a 3-1 lead to lose in the Finals, they are unbeatable in a 7 game series with those 4 on the same team for probably the next 4-5 years (so long as all 4 are willing to stay and make it work) unless LeBron can convince another star to take a cheap contract and come to Cleveland. And no Im not talking about a 38 year old Ray Allen chasing a ring. Im talking about an in their prime Paul George or someone of a similar caliber/age to come in and even the scales a little and not have to give up either Love or Irving to do it.

I get that you're agreeing but just want to drive home how stacked the Dubs are, no executive is derailing that freight train, the only ones with the power are certain players if they will willingly take a cheap deal for the sole purpose of taking down the Warriors.

Yea but now they added the closest thing to LeBron to a team that won what was a previously unthinkable 73 games and needed to blow a 3-1 lead to lose in the Finals, they are unbeatable in a 7 game series with those 4 on the same team for probably the next 4-5 years (so long as all 4 are willing to stay and make it work) unless LeBron can convince another star to take a cheap contract and come to Cleveland. And no Im not talking about a 38 year old Ray Allen chasing a ring. Im talking about an in their prime Paul George or someone of a similar caliber/age to come in and even the scales a little and not have to give up either Love or Irving to do it.

I get that you're agreeing but just want to drive home how stacked the Dubs are, no executive is derailing that freight train, the only ones with the power are certain players if they will willingly take a cheap deal for the sole purpose of taking down the Warriors.

Durant was a huge get for the Warriors. They need to keep him and Curry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT