ADVERTISEMENT

Jenna Ellis will serve

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
"The Democrats and the Fulton County DA are criminalizing the practice of law. I am resolved to trust the Lord and I will simply continue to honor, praise, and serve Him. I deeply appreciate all of my friends who have reached out offering encouragement and support," she tweeted shortly after being indicted on Monday and told she has until August 25 to surrender herself to authorities or she may have a warrant issued for her arrest.

The twice-divorced, pseudo Christian is going to serve time before she serves the Lord.

"The Democrats and the Fulton County DA are criminalizing the practice of law. I am resolved to trust the Lord and I will simply continue to honor, praise, and serve Him. I deeply appreciate all of my friends who have reached out offering encouragement and support," she tweeted shortly after being indicted on Monday and told she has until August 25 to surrender herself to authorities or she may have a warrant issued for her arrest.

The twice-divorced, pseudo Christian is going to serve time before she serves the Lord.
She will die in jail

she turned on Trump...

jebba is shit out of luck...

She turned on Trump? You mean she says positive and negative thinigs about each candidate? GASP

This is exactly what turns off 70% of the electorate. Trump is not king, not a god, and certainly not worth loyalty nor respect at this point. She was attempting to help him at his lowest point, at that time. And this is the thanks she gets?

Tuck Frump.

She turned on Trump? You mean she says positive and negative thinigs about each candidate? GASP

This is exactly what turns off 70% of the electorate. Trump is not king, not a god, and certainly not worth loyalty nor respect at this point. She was attempting to help him at his lowest point, at that time. And this is the thanks she gets?

Tuck Frump.

Well he accomplished his purpose didn't he. How about we just condemn all the lawfare and election interference being carried out by the New Democrat Party.

No other Republican stands a chance there. But you Independents and RINOS keep listening to Morning Joe.

Reactions: atlkvb
Well he accomplished his purpose didn't he. How about we just condemn all the lawfare and election interference being carried out by the New Democrat Party.

I can do that, and call out loser Trump as well.

Dumbass

What's to like about Democrat policy and what policies of Trump's did you not like?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT