ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance once told his college roommate that he thought Trump could be "America's Hitler".

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Just wondering if Trump will pick for his VP someone who once called him "America's Hitler"? can't wait to find out

JD Vance, a Trump-endorsed Senate candidate, once told his college roommate that he thought Trump could be 'America's Hitler'

JD Vance, an Ohio Republican Senate hopeful backed by former President Donald Trump, once told his college roommate that he thought Trump might be "America's Hitler."

On Monday, Georgia Rep. Josh McLaurin tweeted an image of a lengthy Facebook message sent to him by Vance in 2016.

In the message, Vance said: "I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful)
or that he's America's Hitler."

• Haha
Reactions: bornaneer
Just wondering if Trump will pick for his VP someone who once called him "America's Hitler"? can't wait to find out

JD Vance, a Trump-endorsed Senate candidate, once told his college roommate that he thought Trump could be 'America's Hitler'

JD Vance, an Ohio Republican Senate hopeful backed by former President Donald Trump, once told his college roommate that he thought Trump might be "America's Hitler."

On Monday, Georgia Rep. Josh McLaurin tweeted an image of a lengthy Facebook message sent to him by Vance in 2016.

In the message, Vance said: "I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful)

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb

Cool story...now get some sleep. Just a tip to help you sleep better...The My Pillow Guy is having big sale.

When the Twin Towers came down, JD Vance enlisted in the Marine Corps, gung-ho to exact justice on America’s enemies. Subsequently he came to believe the Forever Wars were a mistake. This is who I want by Trump’s side: an American patriot, with the courage to fight America’s wars but the wisdom to know when to avoid them. God bless JD, God bless Trump, and God bless the USA

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT