ADVERTISEMENT

Jayhawk Fan with a Question

Duke of Flatbush

Redshirting
Jan 14, 2013
My wife and I are making the trip to Morgantown for the KU/WVU matchup on the 28th. We are really looking forward to it. Here's my question- where is the student seating in the Coliseum? We haven't bought our tickets yet, and would rather not sit where we have to stand up most of the game. Any advice you can give me would be appreciated.

Students are on the side opposite the press box and player seats. Hope you enjoy your trip!

There are 2 parts to the student section. There is a small section in the lower level next to the floor on the Green Gate side of the Coliseum. And then in the upper level the student section is from sections 56-64. The student section is marked in blue in this diagram....

coliseumgrid.jpg

Section 34 are awesome seats! They're such good seats you get to access them through the "Gold" gate. Just kidding. 34 is behind the basket, upper deck.

WVU has made it possible to sit behind the students and not have to stand. There are two rows of seats directly behind the lower level of student seats that are not used. They are blocked off. And it took me a while to figure out why those prime seats were blocked off.

WVU is NOT very good this year

there will be plenty of seats. Should be a good scrimmage game for KU.

Re: WVU is NOT very good this year

Originally posted by MountainBill:

there will be plenty of seats. Should be a good scrimmage game for KU.
Yup the fans have bailed on this season. I doubt we'll draw 10,000 for that one. Tonight's game might look like a women's game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT