ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Wright Retirement…

Yeah, must be really tough getting paid millions to coach players earning you that money who get nothing in return. Then if they find a better situation for themselves, just like he is doing now, they can move on like everyone else! How terrible!

Man some people‘s minds are stuck in the Stone Age.
Considering I've seen this same stuff from you over and over, I can safely say that you are willfully blind at this point. The vast majority of college athletes receive in compensation far more than they generate. And some (a relatively few) generate far more than they receive. Focusing on one but not the other makes you the exact same as someone that focuses on the other but not the one. Just be honest and real for a change.

Considering I've seen this same stuff from you over and over, I can safely say that you are willfully blind at this point. The vast majority of college athletes receive in compensation far more than they generate. And some (a relatively few) generate far more than they receive. Focusing on one but not the other makes you the exact same as someone that focuses on the other but not the one. Just be honest and real for a change.
Careful. You'll confuse him and he will begin babbling incoherently.

Reactions: Rootmaster
so in the future conference affiliations might not be designed by geography or values but by who has the biggest tv market or businesses that can provide NIL bucks......sorry state of affairs
Right.

And there is people still walking around thinking ESPN/ABC doesn’t control college football.

If Ollie takes over Big12, I hope he farms out the TV deal to Amazon. Pretty soon Roku, Apple, etc… Is going to take this thing over.

ADVERTISEMENT