ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th Hearings Key Takeaways Day 7

yeah you correctly exposed 80 million voters as pedophiles.....hey trump had over 20 women accuse him of sexual assault....i guess you're a sexual predator....make sure to register if you move to another city

I can tell these J6 hearings and the testimony from the DOJ and Trump's attorney's have got you triggered.....Love it! More updates to follow soon on Trump's attempt at witness tampering
What exactly did Trump do? Not interpretations of meanings or opinions. Not based on feelings or assumptions or hypothetical scenarios if this or that happened. Exactly what did Trump do?

That didn’t come from leftist leaders. That was direct testimony from White House Counsel Cipollone and Herschmann. Sorry you can’t handle it

I'm handling it just fine. I'm paying no attention to the overly biased distraction (witch hunt) clown show your cowardly leftist messiahs are putting on.

The Sixth Amendment grants criminal defendants the right to a speedy and public trial by an impartial jury consisting of jurors from the state and district in which the crime was alleged to have been committed.

Do you feel that's happening right now? Please say no so you don't look even more like a bleating bleater.

You're hanging off of Trump's balls out of hatred. You're going to have egg on your face after this, just like you did in all of the other "gotcha" side shows you bleaters fell for.

Just be ready for major disappointment.

trigger-triggered.gif

Unless one day you wake up and see what your messiahs are shoveling into your mouth and mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT