ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th Hearings--Day 5 Trump's Meeting With DOJ Officials

bamaEER

All-American
May 29, 2001
5-time pickem champ
This is where biff wanted to oust Jeffrey Rosen and replace him with Jeffrey Clark. Clark was then to send out fraudulent letters urging state legislatures to withdraw their certifications that Joe Biden had won those states.

Reactions: moe
This is where biff wanted to oust Jeffrey Rosen and replace him with Jeffrey Clark. Clark was then to send out fraudulent letters urging state legislatures to withdraw their certifications that Joe Biden had won those states.

Before long, you fvcktards are gonna back yourselves into a corner where they will HAVE to look into the legitimacy of the election results. And that will not favor your side. Carry on with your clown show lol.

Before long, you fvcktards are gonna back yourselves into a corner where they will HAVE to look into the legitimacy of the election results. And that will not favor your side. Carry on with your clown show lol.
First off, I don't care if they do/don't look in to the 2020 election. So don't take it that way. But what do you think about some of the revelations about Trump during this? His actions? I'm curious.

First off, I don't care if they do/don't look in to the 2020 election. So don't take it that way. But what do you think about some of the revelations about Trump during this? His actions? I'm curious.
I agree with you. Trump completely screwed up the response. Much the same as Nixon screwed up.

Reactions: polar80
I’ve not watched any of it. What are the confirmed evidence based revelations?

I think Trump couldn't accept the results. Didn't believe in the results, and had enough people in his ear making him question the results. It wasn't an attempted "coup" as some would want us to believe, but a President who genuinely believed that the election results were manipulated.

Reactions: phillya and 30CAT
I think Trump couldn't accept the results. Didn't believe in the results, and had enough people in his ear making him question the results. It wasn't an attempted "coup" as some would want us to believe, but a President who genuinely believed that the election results were manipulated.
So you believe Biden got more votes than the first black President in US history? And got more blacks to vote for him than Obama did in the inner cities? Really? And you don’t believe the videos capturing ballot stuffers in 2000 Mules?

This is where former President Trump wanted to oust Jeffrey Rosen and replace him with Jeffrey Clark. Clark was then to send out fraudulent letters urging state legislatures to withdraw their certifications that Sniff had won those states.

Stay giddy, sniffaEER...Eggs are coming...

Politico reporter: Two Democratic lawmakers told me 'nobody gives a bleep about January 6'

LINK: Politico correspondent Betsy Woodruff Swan said Wednesday that two Democratic lawmakers spoke candidly about how the electorate does not care about Jan. 6.

During a panel discussion on "Meet the Press NOW," NBC anchor Chuck Todd cited a Quinnipiac poll that asked Americans if they thought former President Donald Trump "truly believed there was voter fraud" in the 2020 presidential election or that he has "deliberately spread false information."

Forty-three percent say they think Trump believes the claims, while 48% say the former president knowingly promotes falsehoods.

Todd went on to stress the party divide that showed a whopping 86% of Democrats claiming Trump is lying as 77% of Republicans say he believes the voter fraud claims.

"Which brings me to the all-important question, Betsy: Does the Jan. 6 hearing break through at all? Is this more proof that it does not?" Todd asked.

'I don't think it does," Swan responded. "I've talked to two separate Democratic members of Congress over the last couple of weeks about Jan. 6, obviously can't say who, and both of them have said offhandedly, nobody gives a bleep about January 6th when they're talking about their districts and the way that elections play out."

"The reality is - obviously, it's a very important issue. Obviously - like I've been covering this nonstop for the last year. It's important, it's a key part of understanding American history and the democratic trajectory that this country is on. It is also true at the same time and not at all contradictory that it's not a top-tier voting issue for people who are figuring out who they're going to support during the midterms," Swan told Todd. "Top-tier issues are material concerns. How are people paying their mortgages? How much does it cost to get milk and bread? How much does it cost to get gas?"

Swan added, "Do these hearings result in different electoral outcomes for Democrats? I have yet to see any actual evidence that they do."

Much of the media has hyped the ongoing House Select Jan. 6 Committee hearings, which have been reviewing the events that led up to the riot on Capitol Hill.

Liberals have praised the hearings for revealing what they say led to an attempt at overthrowing the 2020 election while conservatives call them a partisan exercise meant to damage former President Trump ahead of a potential run in 2024.

Reports have shown that Democrats are hoping the hearings will help aid them in the upcoming midterm elections, as many expect a red wave to occur in November, potentially giving Republicans both the House and the Senate.

While an estimated 20 million people tuned in for the first primetime hearing, viewership has since plummeted in the subsequent hearings, which have aired in the daytime. The House Select Committee is now planning to pause the hearings and resume them in July.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER

I definitely believe Democrats cheated.

So you believe Biden got more votes than the first black President in US history? And got more blacks to vote for him than Obama did in the inner cities? Really? And you don’t believe the videos capturing ballot stuffers in 2000 Mules?
I'm not talking about what I believe or what is true. I'm talking about what Trump believes.

If he was genuine in his belief that laws were being broken, then has actions are more understandable.

Reactions: 30CAT
lol...

Thursday sham moved to 3pm... OUT OF PRIME TIME... BECAUSE LOW RATINGS...

the sham was CANCELLED for FRIDAY...

and the lead investigator has also left the lie...

Tell everyone about NORM EISEN, the person that invented the 6JAN plot..

lol... cnn had their lowest ratings in 22 years...

Last edited:
  • Haha
As I said a week or so back, liberals and RINOs have no clue how much this is helping out the Republican party.

Ron DeSantis is smiling. Keep talking about Trump.
I'm not surprised that you think that trying to steal the last election and lying about it is a good look for your party. Dems are just taking out the trash. Somebody had to do it.

As I said a week or so back, liberals and RINOs have no clue how much this is helping out the Republican party.

Ron DeSantis is smiling. Keep talking about Trump.
So much this. The tone deafness of these hearings is amazing. They’re locked into them now and have to play it out to carry out their contextual lie. Otherwise, it’ll confirm the allegations of this being nothing but a stunt. All the while, things are getting worse economically. I love every bit of it. They’re scopelocked on Trump while the Republic literally burns down around them. They couldn’t be locked into a defeatist position than if we’d put them in one. Primary concern on their part is the past, not the future, showing, they don’t care about average American’s concerns. This is how it’s being received on main street.

• Love
So much this. The tone deafness of these hearings is amazing. They’re locked into them now and have to play it out to carry out their contextual lie. Otherwise, it’ll confirm the allegations of this being nothing but a stunt. All the while, things are getting worse economically. I love every bit of it. They’re scopelocked on Trump while the Republic literally burns down around them. They couldn’t be locked into a defeatist position than if we’d put them in one. Primary concern on their part is the past, not the future, showing, they don’t care about average American’s concerns. This is how it’s being received on main street.
I simply cannot figure out how these highly educated people, many of which are lawyers, are totally clueless and cannot see what they're doing to themselves. I guess their hatred of Trump hurting their feelings has emotionally detached them from reality.

I simply cannot figure out how these highly educated people, many of which are lawyers, are totally clueless and cannot see what they're doing to themselves. I guess their hatred of Trump hurting their feelings has emotionally detached them from reality.
The reality is, Trump hurt the DC establishment wallets.

Democrats can also thank themselves for no one caring about 1/6. The public is so accustomed to years of violent rioting by Dem mobs that, tame by comparison, 1/6 evokes yawns despite the media and committee’s exaggerated narrative of what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
e6c75e2617f278bf.jpg

Reactions: TarHeelEer

Thank goodness the DOJ stood strong and united and wouldn't let/convinced Trump that he couldn't use the DOJ to contest the election to keep him in power. Key juncture in the whole failed scheme.

Thank goodness the DOJ stood strong and united and wouldn't let/convinced Trump that he couldn't use the DOJ to contest the election to keep him in power. Key juncture in the whole failed scheme.

Thoughts and prayers are going up for you and your fam.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
it was already looked into by Barr, the DOJ, election officials in Georgia and other states.....Trump was told there was no fraud, but still pressured the VP, election officials, and the DOJ to change the results. It was an attempted coup and that's why they're having these hearings with testimony from Trump's attorneys, inner circle, election officials, and the DOJ.

BBBBBBBAAAAAHHHHHH

ADVERTISEMENT