ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th Hearings---Day 5 Take Aways

873aaaad0bc5d21d.png

I’m all for a full canvas and verification of all 50 states every election cycle. So there goes your rebuttal lol. Secondly, we don’t live in a democracy. It’s a constitutional republic. Guess I know more about the constitution than you do. You should wipe that egg off your face.

It’s not called a coup. You stupid retard lol
Did you not see my post where the state of Georgia did a recount three different times?

We live in a representative democracy. You’re not intelligent enough for me to debate with. Please do not respond to my posts. You’re a waste of my time.

Did you not see my post where the state of Georgia did a recount three different times?

We live in a representative democracy. You’re not intelligent enough for me to debate with. Please do not respond to my posts. You’re a waste of my time.
Apparently you’re not intelligent enough to comprehend a recount means nothing unless the votes are verified to be authentic and legal. You can count fraudulent votes all day long and get the same total. Unless you’re too stupid to count (I think you are). And again, we are in a constitutional republic. You can look it up. Unless, you cannot read and comprehend? I think I know that answer as well lol.

Don't waste your time. Biff lost and now these clowns are all about doubling down and then moving the goal posts.

Don't waste your time. Biff lost and now these clowns are all about doubling down and then moving the goal posts.
Tard, until you losers can backup your stupid and foolish claims, it is YOU who keeps moving goal posts. Don’t you get tired of being wrong?

translation: have total disregard for the people's vote and send fake list of electors. Why do Repubs support treason?
That’s correct. I guess if Joe Biden loses he can do the same thing and set up fake electors and then just claimvictory.

Reactions: moe
This hearing was based on around Trump's pressure campaign on the department of justice. Several DOJ officials testified today.

--Former Acting Deputing Attorney General Richard Donoghue testifies under oath that Trump told him to just say the election was corrupt and he and the Republicans would do the rest. None of the allegations of fraud were credible

--Jeffrey Rosen Acting Attorney General testified that Trump called him every day about investigating every bat shit crazy fraud claim including the claim that Italian Satellites were changing votes from Trump to Biden----I can't make this up.

--At least 4 republican House lawmakers asked for a pardon after January 6th. Matt Gaetz, Mo Brooks, Louie Gohmert, and Andy Biggs......not sure why someone would ask for a pardon if they didn't do anything wrong

--Several former Trump advisors openly acknowledged that today's testimony is "quite grim"
Annnnd no one cares. Gas and & economy rules the day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT