ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th Hearings---Day 5 Take Aways

eers2014

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2014
This hearing was based on around Trump's pressure campaign on the department of justice. Several DOJ officials testified today.

--Former Acting Deputing Attorney General Richard Donoghue testifies under oath that Trump told him to just say the election was corrupt and he and the Republicans would do the rest. None of the allegations of fraud were credible

--Jeffrey Rosen Acting Attorney General testified that Trump called him every day about investigating every bat shit crazy fraud claim including the claim that Italian Satellites were changing votes from Trump to Biden----I can't make this up.

--At least 4 republican House lawmakers asked for a pardon after January 6th. Matt Gaetz, Mo Brooks, Louie Gohmert, and Andy Biggs......not sure why someone would ask for a pardon if they didn't do anything wrong

--Several former Trump advisors openly acknowledged that today's testimony is "quite grim"

This hearing was based on around Trump's pressure campaign on the department of justice. Several DOJ officials testified today.

--Former Acting Deputing Attorney General Richard Donoghue testifies under oath that Trump told him to just say the election was corrupt and he and the Republicans would do the rest. None of the allegations of fraud were credible

--Jeffrey Rosen Acting Attorney General testified that Trump called him every day about investigating every bat shit crazy fraud claim including the claim that Italian Satellites were changing votes from Trump to Biden----I can't make this up.

--At least 4 republican House lawmakers asked for a pardon after January 6th. Matt Gaetz, Mo Brooks, Louie Gohmert, and Andy Biggs......not sure why someone would ask for a pardon if they didn't do anything wrong

--Several former Trump advisors openly acknowledged that today's testimony is "quite grim"
the REAL takeaway is that you voted for and support a dementia ridden fool who has idiots for advisors and a crackhead criminal son...you should make better choices sheeple....BBBBBAAAAAHHHH

Reactions: suckcreek and 30CAT

So we still don’t have any proof Trump broke the law? Keep watching….you got him this time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT

Nothing you posted broke any laws.....but....these left wing nuts will be able to get some type of charges against Trump......they have the means and their ideologues in place to do it,and they will.
Trump will win in the end.

Nothing you posted broke any laws.....but....these left wing nuts will be able to get some type of charges against Trump......they have the means and their ideologues in place to do it,and they will.
Does any of the testimony change your thoughts on Trump though? Just wondering.

As I said, they will back themselves into a corner and be required to look into the election results and verify. Expect lawsuits from Trump

As I said, they will back themselves into a corner and be required to look into the election results and verify. Expect lawsuits from Trump
I think Moe is smart enough to know what is going on.....Can't say the same for alabamaeer.

There’s absolutely no evidence to suggest Trump directed the storming of the Capitol. They know it too
Maybe/probably he didn't. But serious question: Does it not bother you that testimony appears to show a POTUS attempting to pressure people to de-certify an election with only accusations of fraud at the time?

Maybe/probably he didn't. But serious question: Does it not bother you that testimony appears to show a POTUS attempting to pressure people to de-certify an election with only accusations of fraud at the time?
A lot of things "bother" me about what a lot of elected people do. Right or wrong...Trump thought many things were weird about the election.

Reactions: Shirley Knott
Actually, no. He was only demanding verification of the results due to several inconsistencies, improbability’s, and states like PA illegally violating their state constitutions regarding election protocols. YOU should be more concerned with that fact and the DC establishment trying to cover it up and attempting to destroy a former US President to protect themselves.

Not even a little. I think that election was filthy dirty, he was trying to buy time to force a real audit. There are overwhelmingly too many coincidences and irregular markers to say that election was square. They fvcking cheated, period. To not try and pressure and fight it is allow a coup to be performed by Democratic Party and establishment Govt.

Not at all. De-certifying would mean the results are turned back over to the states to get their shit in line.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Ok. Didn't Trump claim in 2016 (2015 general) that the election process was "rigged"? So, for 4 years in the White House, why did he and the Republican states not work to "clean it up" during that time? Why did he wait until the results were coming in to try and stop it to "buy time for a real audit" then? Doesn't really make sense to me.

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!"

"Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."

Last edited:
“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,” Trump implored top Justice officials in a Dec. 27, 2020, conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

Ok. Didn't Trump claim in 2016 (2015 general) that the election process was "rigged"? So, for 4 years in the White House, why did he and the Republican states not work to "clean it up" during that time? Why did he wait until the results were coming in to try and stop it to "buy time for a real audit" then? Doesn't really make sense to me.
Yes, he tried. I’m for an audit all 50 approach.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Not at all. De-certifying would mean the results are turned back over to the states to get their shit in line.
Exactly. They act like it’s a foreign concept for the idea of special electors and was Trumps new illegal idea. It’s exactly what the founders setup. Reject the certification process and kick it back to the state legislatures to select special electors to determine their electoral vote. It would also require the state to conduct their own investigations of their own state election results.

Yes, he tried. I’m for an audit all 50 approach.
So then, with all the accomplishments that people say he did in 4 years, he couldn't clean up elections if they were rigged? According to Trump, he's never lost a vote. Go back and look at the quotes in the 2015 primaries he made about Ted Cruz "cheating". This seems like a pattern and not him trying to "clean up" elections.

So then, with all the accomplishments that people say he did in 4 years, he couldn't clean up elections if they were rigged? According to Trump, he's never lost a vote. Go back and look at the quotes in the 2015 primaries he made about Ted Cruz "cheating". This seems like a pattern and not him trying to "clean up" elections.
Ok, I don’t really care if you agree with me or not. I’m not trying to convince you. I’m convinced all 50 states need audited forensically and voter ID should be required.

Ok, I don’t really care if you agree with me or not. I’m not trying to convince you. I’m convinced all 50 states need audited forensically and voter ID should be required.
And I'm not disagreeing with you on tighter voting laws/restrictions and verification. However, Trump's claims seem to be a pattern to me, and I won't convince you either, I know that. He just sounds more like the fans that blame the referees after a loss than their team's own lack of preparation.

And I'm not disagreeing with you on tighter voting laws/restrictions and verification. However, Trump's claims seem to be a pattern to me, and I won't convince you either, I know that. He just sounds more like the fans that blame the referees after a loss than their team's own lack of preparation.
That’s fine. I agree with him that the election was “stolen”. I don’t however think it can be proven without a full canvas, which won’t and can’t be done.

I commend Rosen and Donoghue for their integrity and commitment to the rule of law. Same holds to to all the assistant AG's, as all of them threatened to resign if Rosen was fired. Clark will go down in flames along with the rest of biff's cronies.

Reactions: eers2014
I commend Rosen and Donoghue for their integrity and commitment to the rule of law. Same holds to to all the assistant AG's, as all of them threatened to resign if Rosen was fired. Clark will go down in flames along with the rest of biff's cronies.
I like how they closed with Clark taking the fifth at his Jan 6 hearing opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and moe

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!"

"Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."
Because again, it’s states rights. That’s why the SCOTUS wouldn’t get involved. It’s up to each state. That’s also the reason Trump wanted decertification of electoral votes in question which would’ve kicked it back to state legislatures to decide. And from there, the could select special electors to determine their electoral votes. You guys really need to learn Civics

Because again, it’s states rights. That’s why the SCOTUS wouldn’t get involved. It’s up to each state. That’s also the reason Trump wanted decertification of electoral votes in question which would’ve kicked it back to state legislatures to decide. And from there, the could select special electors to determine their electoral votes. You guys really need to learn Civics
Oh, I understand that states control voting 100%. Don't question that. But then by Trump pressuring his FEDERAL staff to work to decertify the election means that he was violating the Constitution, in a way, by attempting to get the Executive Branch involved in something it didn't have the power to do.

Still, he had 4 years to work with REPUBLICAN led states to "clean up" elections. Excuses.

Oh, I understand that states control voting 100%. Don't question that. But then by Trump pressuring his FEDERAL staff to work to decertify the election means that he was violating the Constitution, in a way, by attempting to get the Executive Branch involved in something it didn't have the power to do.

Still, he had 4 years to work with REPUBLICAN led states to "clean up" elections. Excuses.
Are you saying he can’t lobby and politic for his party to support what he believed by not voting to certify? That’s hardly even new. Hillary’s camp did the same shit in 16.

I get it, you still believe there’s a 2 party system in the US. The majority are in name only. I used to believe it too.

Not even a little. I think that election was filthy dirty, he was trying to buy time to force a real audit. There are overwhelmingly too many coincidences and irregular markers to say that election was square. They fvcking cheated, period. To not try and pressure and fight it is allow a coup to be performed by Democratic Party and establishment Govt.
This is really Trumps legacy…a bunch of assholes.

Is that right? OK then. So if Joe Biden loses in 2024 then he can do the same exact thing. You don’t know shit about the constitution or democracy. Only thing you know about is being a QAnon insurrectionist

Really? Ask those involved in Watergate if there were any laws broken.

Yeah that’s called a coup

A lot of things "bother" me about what a lot of elected people do. Right or wrong...Trump thought many things were weird about the election.
So when he was told by his attorneys and the DOJ there was nothing weird he continued with his pressure campaign on his vice president, state election officials, and department of justice.

Is that right? OK then. So if Joe Biden loses in 2024 then he can do the same exact thing. You don’t know shit about the constitution or democracy. Only thing you know about is being a QAnon insurrectionist
I’m all for a full canvas and verification of all 50 states every election cycle. So there goes your rebuttal lol. Secondly, we don’t live in a democracy. It’s a constitutional republic. Guess I know more about the constitution than you do. You should wipe that egg off your face.
Yeah that’s called a coup
It’s not called a coup. You stupid retard lol

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT