ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th hearings Day 3

Why mad at me for? You should be mad at Bill Barr, Trump's attorneys, Trump's campaign officials, and all other Republican elections officials, and operatives who have testified that Trump's claims that the election was stoled and there was fraud was complete "bullshit."

Problem with you is you can't stand facts. You don't want to hear about how Trump and a few in is inner circle (Eastman and drunken Rudy) attempted a coup by pressuring VP Pence and state officials to not certify the election and come up with a fake set of electors. You believe anything that Trump or the far right insurrectionist media tells you. Only useful idiot around here is you.

I can't wait until we have the followup hearings in January for this J6 bullshit and revisit 2020 all over again.

Starting with, Ms. Drunk-ass Pelosi, why did you not approve the 20k National Guard troop request? Was the optics bad for you, or did you have more nefarious plans in mind?

It shows a deep seeded inferiority complex that permeates President fake tan and small hands’ being…and all his loyal followers slurp it up with a spoon. As if the # of weirdos at a rally means anything.

Talk about regurgitating whatever the MSM sells…no one has ever discussed rally size pre-Trump and now Trumpers use it as a reason the election was stolen.
You realize, the MSM and Dem said the same about Obama and his level of support? What it does is display a level of enthusiasm about the individual and their platform. With respect to any bearing on the election, I agree it’s nonsense, but there is no denying how energized our base is and desire for Trump’s platform to be the basis of our party.

Reactions: 30CAT
btw @eers2014 , do you have a response for me to the question I asked you earlier ITT about the "fake news" reporting on the Russian "collusion" scam?

You asked:

What media do you believe in? Media that provides alternative facts?

I responded:

"Alternative media" pretty much reported from the start that the Russian collusion story was a hoax while the traditional main stream media covered it daily for 3 years as a legit story.

Alternative media was proven correct by the facts and hasn't had to retract one bit of its reporting while the main stream media has never retracted its false reporting and in fact today ignores legit reporting on who actually did the illegal spying and "colluding" with Russians? Hillary and the DNC, again all being accurately reported by alternative media!

What's your assessment of that?
What's your answer?

I can't wait until we have the followup hearings in January for this J6 bullshit and revisit 2020 all over again.

Starting with, Ms. Drunk-ass Pelosi, why did you not approve the 20k National Guard troop request? Was the optics bad for you, or did you have more nefarious plans in mind?
I don't know if you saw it, but Senator Cruz last week was questioning an official from the DOJ and was asking her about this mysterious FBI undercover agent who is seen all over the banned Capitol videos instigating the crowd. The DOJ official was absolutely dumfounded answering any questions or if the FBI had any "informants" embedded in the crowd! (they all know they did) it was astonishing!

I'll see if I can find it, or maybe one of the other posters can find it if anyone knows what I'm talking about?

Last edited:
Here 'ya go...

@eers2014 ...do you have any comment on this?

btw @eers2014 , do you have a response for me to the question I asked you earlier ITT about the "fake news" reporting on the Russian "collusion" scam?

You asked:

I responded:

What's your answer?
If Hillary spied I am sure special Prosecutor Durham would already indicted her. Instead he has spent 3 years, 0 convictions, and wasted millions of dollars. Here is the Russian collusion report from the bipartisan Senate Intelligence committee. Maybe read it before you make anymore uneducated claims. And if you don't like it, don't get mad at me....be mad at the Senators on the committee. I just report facts, not the insurrectionist conspiracy theory bullshit that you guys have fallen for.

Well you sure solved that one for me. The Russian collusion scam was legitimate, Trump was never illegally spied on, and Hillary is as pure & innocent as the wind driven Chappaqua snow!

Damn, how could I be so uninformed?
giphy.gif

Explain how
  • Preet Bharara let Natalia Veselnitskaya into the country a mere days before the Trump Tower meeting, when she was and is considered a national security risk?
  • Explain why Veselnitskaya was meeting with Hillary's campaign team directly before and after the Trump Tower meeting?
You pull those two off, and I might consider your driveling posts worthy.

• Wow
Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
Hey @eers2014 , not sure when, but a few days ago i asked if you voted for Biden, and if so could you please give me your top 3 reasons for doing so? I asked if you could also explain how satisfied you are with how well he's fulfilled those top 3 reasons you cited as him winning your carefully considered vote?

If you did vote for him, you should be proud to answer to that. If you didn't vote for him then who did you vote for? If you won't answer (still) I do understand why you won't/can't

He doesn't want to make me look any worse than I already do atl
iu

I just report facts, not the insurrectionist conspiracy theory bullshit that you guys have fallen for.
Nothing is more personally satisfying for me than to watch you bloviating with your "fake news" links, calling insulting names and pontificating how ill informed those of us who support Trump are... then watching you go certifiably mute when you are confronted with the simplest of questions to explain any of your Left wing subterfuge.

Just go back and read through this thread for the most recent examples of this. You can be easily witnessed performing with 100% ignorance proficiency.

Good job.

You asked:

I responded:

What's your answer?
You do realize, you’re dealing with moe under this fake handle? I confronted him on it a few days ago and he can’t deny it.

Yep. He’s also BamaEER
Are you sure this guy @eers2014 and moe are the same? If they are, he's going on "ignore" too just as I thought we'd all agreed to do with 'ol moe back around last fall...Halloween I believe?

Let me know, and I'll stop engaging this cretin.

But, unless the result of 2020 investigation comes back to what you believe, you won't believe anything else. That's pretty obvious. You trust only the word of one man.

But, unless the result of 2020 investigation comes back to what you believe, you won't believe anything else. That's pretty obvious. You trust only the word of one man.
You agree the need for total context, correct? And do you think you’re getting that with these “hearings”?

You're speaking of the man who threw his weight behind the Dr. Oz freak in PA? No, I don't take his word for anything. It's still better than the MSM arm of the Democratic Party, however.

I agree to any investigation on anything. But do you think that it would really put an end to anything?
What? Full context?

I think if the intent of these hearings was truly for anything other than soundbites, I’d take them seriously, as it stands, these stand for one purpose only. It’s to attack political opponents. It’s like some fvcking banana Republic type bullshit. They’re embarrassing to Democracy.

Trumpers love rally crowd size.
How many folks are interested in gathering around to hear whatever it is you have to say?

Ans (if you're honest) fewer than three or four...and they're family who are probably STILL uninterested. 😜

I think I pretty much nailed it the other day with you and Trump. You're envious as Hell of him and beause you cannot understand why anyone else likes him so much you actually hate him.

The more folks like him, the more you hate him. Classic jealously/envy.

Those are facts. And he’s a schmuck. Also a fact.

Ya know, you can be as angry as you can stand it with Trump. Curse him, vilify him, mock him, even despise him...it's all good and all OK in a free country. (for now)

However none of that, none of your irrational anger and pure enraged hatred for him will ever compensate for that completely useless mind numbed vote YOU eagerly cast for Joe Biden. You cannot justify that vote even if you compared the worst of Trump's policies to the best of Biden's. (does he even have any?) See what I mean?

You can't. Biden's been a complete 100% disaster. That's not just me, people inside the Democrat party now realize it too because he's not being asked to help one incumbent this election cycle get re-elected. Not one. That's astonishing!

Matter of fact they want to keep him as far away as possible, that's how toxic he's become. So congratulations. In your zeal and uncontrollable hatred to destroy Trump, you voted for a candidate who's ironically destroying his own party thereby assuring not only a GOP resurgence, but a likely Trump return to the White House in '24. Imagine that?

Then you'll be really, really, REALLY mad! 😝

• Haha
No, those are hurt feelings. Not facts.

All you have to do is compare the two. Leftists don't think crowd size matters but Trump's holding rallies that are even bigger now than when he ran for re-election. That's not a fluke.

He's out there endorsing candidates, some with almost no name recognition and they're winning GOP primaries running on his "America first" agenda. He tops almost every Republican Presidential preference poll, and second place isn't even close. He's clearly the leader of the GOP base voter, and any candidate serious about victory wants his endorsement, and usually wins with it.

Compare all that to Joe Biden. He still can't draw a crowd, and he's the leader of the Free World! Almost no Democrat running for re-election or challenging an incumbent either seeks or asks for his endorsement. He's not out campaigning for any candidates he's endorsed. His leadership team on the Hill isn't asking Democrat voters for their support to complete his agenda. In fact, they don't want him anywhere near them!

His popularity polls are at historic lows for any President, and most voters when asked prefer someone else as President. He had no coat tails when he was installed and he has none now. He's facing perhaps the largest electoral shift in the upcoming midterms in history. Democrats may be relegated to minority status as a party for decades because of his failed leadership.

Anyone who voted for Biden voted for mediocrity and failure. That's a fact, but none of his voters are ready to admit to that or accept it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT