ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th hearings Day 3

eers2014

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2014
Mike Pence was under intense pressure from the president, Trump attorney John Eastman, and the mob to not certify the 2020 election results. Chants of hang Mike Pence along with the president egging the crowd on by tweeting about the VP did not make things any easier.

Gotta give the former VP credit for hanging in there especially when the insurrectionists came within 40ft of getting him. As for John Eastman who came up with the plan to steal the election, I think Trump's White House Attorney said it best:

"'Now I'm going to give you the best free legal advice you're ever getting in your life,'" Herschmann continued, according to his testimony. "Get a great effing criminal defense lawyer. You're going to need it.' And then I hung up on him."

Reactions: bamaEER
Mike Pence was under intense pressure from the president, Trump attorney John Eastman, and the mob to not certify the 2020 election results. Chants of hang Mike Pence along with the president egging the crowd on by tweeting about the VP did not make things any easier.

Gotta give the former VP credit for hanging in there especially when the insurrectionists came within 40ft of getting him. As for John Eastman who came up with the plan to steal the election, I think Trump's White House Attorney said it best:

"'Now I'm going to give you the best free legal advice you're ever getting in your life,'" Herschmann continued, according to his testimony. "Get a great effing criminal defense lawyer. You're going to need it.' And then I hung up on him."
You mean the same Mike Pence that you folks vilified for years?

Reactions: atlkvb
Again moe, why were the mules stuffing the boxes. You will not distract us. And please quote exact comments where Trump gave direct orders to storm the Capitol. Thanks
Moe can't provide that quote....because it does not exist.

Thank god Pence stood his ground.

So again the question must be asked. Was this a set up? No barricades? No extra personnel? No contingency planning for this large crowd? They prepared more for the pink pussy hat brigade during Trump's inauguration.

Scam.
That's something, I've always wondered about. Why didn't Pelosi order more security for the Capitol?? Not sure, I've heard a logical answer. I know, I know it's Pelosi-drunk air head that she is.

bro. I think you’re the only one watching the hearings.

b7c517a0c533bb88c1e7e6318c445712_500x0.jpg

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Until the left comes to terms with ballot stuffers, they will not understand J6.

They will never come to terms with the ballot stuffers.

You can't reason with morons.
I'm sure you've identified numerous "ballot stuffers" in this year's primaries along with numerous other voting irregularities. When will you release their names and let justice be served? What did the election judges say when you took your evidence to them? We need you to help us come to terms with this scourge.

I'm sure you've identified numerous "ballot stuffers" in this year's primaries along with numerous other voting irregularities. When will you release their names and let justice be served? What did the election judges say when you took your evidence to them? We need you to help us come to terms with this scourge.

I rest my case.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
We haven't had the general election yet, numbnuts.
Ok so no way there can be voter fraud in primaries and that's certainly a relief but the fraud will return in the general election? Will you or your representatives be staking out these drop boxes so that you can catch these "ballot stuffers" in the act? Election officials and law enforcement need your help.

Republican Officials In New Mexico County Refuse To Certify Election Results—And State Officials Want A Criminal Probe

Until the left comes to terms with ballot stuffers, they will not understand J6.

Pointless to engage on J6 with the left. They’re trying to do anything they can to shift from their current failures. Just focus on today and not 2 years ago. If J6 would’ve been successful in allowing for a successful audit of the results, the country would be doing better now than under these loons. They’re hurting us more and more every day.

Reactions: WVUStrick44
Pointless to engage on J6 with the left. They’re trying to do anything they can to shift from their current failures. Just focus on today and not 2 years ago. If J6 would’ve been successful in allowing for a successful audit of the results, the country would be doing better now than under these loons. They’re hurting us more and more every day.
Over 2 years later and the only thing the left can do is bash Trump. Of course they actually believe 80 million people voted for Biden so they think there is an audience for this.

Over 2 years later and the only thing the left can do is bash Trump. Of course they actually believe 80 million people voted for Biden so they think there is an audience for this.
This is where they are seriously deluded. They actually believe their own hate filled attitudes about Trump applied to everyone else. Not only do they simply ignore how popular Trump was and remains, they attempt to transfer their deranged hatred onto 80 million voters!

During the campaign hardly anyone cared to come out and hear what Biden had to say. Those numbers have since steadily dwindled now that folks have had a chance for the past two years to see what he's actually done. Yet these Leftists think everyone is hanging on every word of that flim-flam hearing?

November can't get here soon enough. :rolleyes:

Who's talking about November...I'm just trying to remember what's next without asking!
iu

Well at least you don't have to ask how to be creepy Joe!

The same people producing this sham hearing were pushing Michael Avennetti on Americans just 3-4 years ago. Many hoping he would run for office. I bet they don't even realize what his crimes were because msnbc quit talking about him.

Reactions: atlkvb
The same people producing this sham hearing were pushing Michael Avennetti on Americans just 3-4 years ago. Many hoping he would run for office. I bet they don't even realize what his crimes were because msnbc quit talking about him.
giphy.gif

Our base of support hasn’t waned. Theirs has. The interesting thing about the 2020 election is both candidates shattered Obama’s previously held record. We still have 80 million pissed off supporters that they can’t figure out how to deal with.

FVdcZDCWIAAxkDj

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Just wait until the DOJ takes this up. Bifftards will be Uber sads.

Josef Stalin would be proud of Nancy Pelosi's ability to abuse power.
As the person most culpable for letting the 1/6 riot happen (and probably setting it up), she creates a Star Chamber committee to blame and destroy her political enemies but they completely ignore her pivotal role in failing to prevent the event.

So what will the board's opinion be when in 2023 the House forms a select committee to investigate Hunter Biden and Fauci? That is likely to happen. I bet we will see a 180 degree switch in everyone who has posted. Just saying.

So what will the board's opinion be when in 2023 the House forms a select committee to investigate Hunter Biden and Fauci? That is likely to happen. I bet we will see a 180 degree switch in everyone who has posted. Just saying.
Crickets

Considering there’s actual crimes, then it would be a good thing.

If Leftists disappear from this forum after the GOP retakes the House & Senate just as they've vanished since creepy Joe was installed no one will miss them. Matter of fact I hope they never come back. Out of sight, out of power, and out of any further bad ideas to wreck America.

Good riddance. 😏

Isn't the purpose of an investigation to find out what crimes were committed and by who?
Only that’s not what the 1/6 committee is.
I don’t think you’re so dumb that you don’t recognize Stalinist political hit job theater when you see it.

I don’t think you’re so dumb that you don’t recognize Stalinist political hit job theater when you see it.
Then you are saying you'll only believe in any investigation as long as it involves "loyal" Republicans?

Isn't the purpose of an investigation to find out what crimes were committed and by who?
Yes, and this is the 2nd time. Remember? He was already impeached and acquitted by the Senate. Isn’t this double jeopardy? Probably why they said they will NOT pursue criminal charges by the DOJ. It’s a waste of tax payer money. People are fed up with this shit

MWV isn't dumb, quite the opposite in fact he's very smart and reasonably well informed.

However just as @TarHeelEer pointed out, he along with Pelosi and the rest of the Left have allowed their hatred for Trump to overrule any objectivity when it comes to determining what exactly happened on Jan 6th? As long as Trump gets blamed or at least smeared by the suggestion he was responsible for it, anything suggesting otherwise doesn't really count for consideration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT