ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th hearings Day 3

Nancy is running an "investigation" with a hand-picked Orange Man Bad crew. There is only bias. Without whatever context their skipping, you have no idea what is actually true. It's a circus.
Since you want to stay low-info and won't watch it then how would you know? 🤡 🤡🤡

Mike Pence was under intense pressure from the president, Trump attorney John Eastman, and the mob to not certify the 2020 election results. Chants of hang Mike Pence along with the president egging the crowd on by tweeting about the VP did not make things any easier.

Gotta give the former VP credit for hanging in there especially when the insurrectionists came within 40ft of getting him. As for John Eastman who came up with the plan to steal the election, I think Trump's White House Attorney said it best:

"'Now I'm going to give you the best free legal advice you're ever getting in your life,'" Herschmann continued, according to his testimony. "Get a great effing criminal defense lawyer. You're going to need it.' And then I hung up on him."
BBBBBBBBAAAAAAHHHHH...moron

Why would I watch a circus? My kids are grown.
That Democrat clown show isn't intended for you @TarHeelEer ...it's for the mind numbed minions who may be thinking that vote for creepy Joe wasn't really worth 6.00 a gallon gas, and maybe Trump wasn't so bad after all?

They're trying to smear his name with as many gullible voters as they can find and this forum has certainly supplied it's fair share for their recruitment! :rolleyes:

Isn't the purpose of an investigation to find out what crimes were committed and by who?
Surely you see a difference in partisan grandstanding for politics sake and independent investigations? The DOJ is not involved in this, if I recall correctly. Mueller's investigation and the Schiffshow that followed were completely different. The former was trying to get to the bottom of things, the latter was trying to score political points.

It is hard to take any Congressional hearings seriously when Congress investigated, then impeached Trump for the same thing the current sitting President did: withholding Congressionally approved funds to the Ukraine for a personal benefit.

What a difference a D and a R make.

Tomorrow's hearing will be all about how former President Trump illegally tried to pressure state officials to overturn their results. Good times.

Stay giddy, sniffaEER...."Good times" is right. One would have thought you all would have learned your lesson with the Russia hoax. Some bleaters will always bleat though.

Your messia and pedophile is destroying our country, yet you can't help but keep sucking on Trump's nuts.

Fools.

Oh, nice! This ought to be a particularly scathing session with evidence of all those fake electors being presented and former President Trump's role being detailed and all.
Stay giddy, sniffaEER...When this is over, it's going to be nice. You'll disappear for several months like you did after the Russia hoax.

Surely you see a difference in partisan grandstanding for politics sake and independent investigations? The DOJ is not involved in this, if I recall correctly. Mueller's investigation and the Schiffshow that followed were completely different. The former was trying to get to the bottom of things, the latter was trying to score political points.

It is hard to take any Congressional hearings seriously when Congress investigated, then impeached Trump for the same thing the current sitting President did: withholding Congressionally approved funds to the Ukraine for a personal benefit.

What a difference a D and a R make.
LOL...how is Biden withholding funds from Ukraine for his personal gain??

LOL...how is Biden withholding funds from Ukraine for his personal gain??

You effing idiot lol. It happened when Biden was VP. It’s literally on video and captured him bragging about it. He demanded the Ukrainian investigator be fired before he left the country to return to the US or else Ukraine wasn’t getting their aid. Textbook quid pro quo.

Stay giddy, sniffaEER...When this is over, it's going to be nice. You'll disappear for several months like you did after the Russia hoax.

That to me is the funniest thing about all of this. Here you have all these Leftists insisting Trump was beaten fair and square by a "record 80 million voters" yet you can't find one of em on here who's willing to admit they were part of that record! That's how embarrased they are over that worthless vote. They've all run off and don't dare come on here admitting to or bragging about their unmitigated stupidity casting that ballot, if they ever did? Oh but they're sure Trump got trounced right, and is just a sore loser?

Hillarious. 😂

Reactions: 30CAT
That to me is the funniest thing about all of this. Here you have all these Leftists insisting Trump was beaten fair and square by a "record 80 million voters" yet you can't find one of em on here who's willing to admit they were part of that record! That's how embarrased they are over that worthless vote. They've all run off and don't dare come on here admitting to or bragging about their unmitigated stupidity casting that ballot, if they ever did? Oh but they're sure Trump got trounced right, and is just a sore loser?

Hillarious. 😂
Only an idiot would fall for Biden getting 80+ million votes. How do I know they cheated? One logical reason actually. Take away all the obvious fraud 2000 Mules uncovered. One simple common sense conclusion is necessary. Does ANYONE believe for a second that Biden got more blacks to vote for him than Obama? Especially the inner cities? Or the most votes in history? The old white man with a history of racial comments over the first Black president? That alone is all you need to know. Now can moetard explain this?

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
Only an idiot would fall for Biden getting 80+ million votes. How do I know they cheated? One logical reason actually. Take away all the obvious fraud 2000 Mules uncovered. One simple common sense conclusion is necessary. Does ANYONE believe for a second that Biden got more blacks to vote for him than Obama? Especially the inner cities? Or the most votes in history? The old white man with a history of racial comments over the first Black president? That alone is all you need to know. Now can moetard explain this?
Not only this very excellent point, but Biden's "record" support was apparently 100 miles wide and three inches deep! What type of voter participates in a "record" turnout, and fully less than a few months later totally abandons the candidate they crawled over broken glass to vote for?

It makes no sense, and is further proof that perhaps fully half of Biden's "record 80 million voters" never even existed in the first place! They're certainly not on this forum "boasting" how proud they were being part of that record turnout are they? :rolleyes:

You effing idiot lol. It happened when Biden was VP. It’s literally on video and captured him bragging about it. He demanded the Ukrainian investigator be fired before he left the country to return to the US or else Ukraine wasn’t getting their aid. Textbook quid pro quo.
Classic response. Not much more I can add to the stupidity of his comments. It is amazing the more partiisan a person is, the more foolish they become.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Classic response. Not much more I can add to the stupidity of his comments. It is amazing the more partiisan a person is, the more foolish they become.
History always shows Democrats accuse others of what they themselves are doing. Everyone at this point should be sick to death of that party.

Reactions: atlkvb
You losers just never cease to amaze me. Here’s what really happened when Biden was vice president. They were trying to oust a corrupt prosecutor. Both America and Europe were behind this. Here is the fact check. That’s the problem with you insurrectionists on here. You don’t ever do your own fact checking you just believe whatever you see on 4chan.

You losers just never cease to amaze me. Here’s what really happened when Biden was vice president. They were trying to oust a corrupt prosecutor. Both America and Europe were behind this. Here is the fact check. That’s the problem with you insurrectionists on here. You don’t ever do your own fact checking you just believe whatever you see on 4chan.

Must be nice to have establishment media running block for you to cover for your corruption. Oh well, even with it, you all are going to get wiped the fvck out in Nov with zero chance of retaining the White House in 24. Enjoy obscurity for the next 10 years figuring out your preferred pronouns.

Must be nice to have establishment media running block for you to cover for your corruption. Oh well, even with it, you all are going to get wiped the fvck out in Nov with zero chance of retaining the White House in 24. Enjoy obscurity for the next 10 years figuring out your preferred pronouns.
What media do you believe in? Media that provides alternative facts?

"Alternative media" pretty much reported from the start that the Russian collusion story was a hoax while the traditional main stream media covered it daily for 3 years as a legit story.

Alternative media was proven correct by the facts and hasn't had to retract one bit of its reporting while the main stream media has never retracted its false reporting and in fact today ignores legit reporting on who actually did the illegal spying and "colluding" with Russians? Hillary and the DNC, again all being accurately reported by alternative media!

What's your assessment of that?

Last edited:
I’m guessing you’re too stupid to even understand the quote is about context. I prefer media that provides the full scope of context around issues. Much of that is alternative media via long form podcasts.

For instance, I can understand J6 was wrong on many levels, it wasn’t an insurrection, and simultaneously recognize these hearings as nothing more than partisan nonsense trying to stem the tide of the mid terms and kill support for Trump going into 24. The latter I’m fine with because I think, like Biden, he’s too old. These hearings are gonna clear the path for DeSantis and that’s someone you all don’t have an answer for.

Hillarious. 😂
Those 80 million voters must have been kept in Joes basement with him prior to the election because they were never seen when Joe went out for his monthly campaign show, you know the show where only 1 CNN commentator , 2 MSM reporters and 5 Trump supporters shouting let's go Brandon showed up for his misspeech.....

It doesn't matter. This information was available to the Congressional committee that approved the funds. Once approved, Biden withheld it illegally against Congress' wishes. Unless you are going to tell me that you and the media knew all about this but Congress didn't, which is nonsense.

Finally, of course Biden and leaders of other countries wanted the prosecutor removed; he was investigating the corruption of world leaders, which includes them.

Nothing changes the fact that Biden withheld that money to the Ukraine until the Ukraine terminated the investigation into his son's company where his son was selling access to US money for a ridiculous salary doing a job he wasn't qualified to do. You are just repeating what you have been told to say.

Don't know where this guy @eers2014 4 came from (he hasn't been posting on here very long) but he's obviously just a media mind numbed pre programmed brainwashed Leftist. He offers nothing, cannot defend what he's been lobotomized to repeat, never answers back when questioned with facts, and is essentially a very well functioning useful idiot. Really not worth wasting any more time blogging with him because it's just lost time you'll never recover.

Those 80 million voters must have been kept in Joes basement with him prior to the election because they were never seen when Joe went out for his monthly campaign show, you know the show where only 1 CNN commentator , 2 MSM reporters and 5 Trump supporters shouting let's go Brandon showed up for his misspeech.....
His rally crowds were embarrassing, and his supporters are embarrassed by his performance in office. I don't blame them for not showing their support. What for?

Last edited:

There's absolutely no difference between what Biden did and what you accuse Trump of doing.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Trumpers love rally crowd size.
The dumbest argument from Trump during his entire Presidency and it's not even close. And he came right out of the gate with that in January 2017.

But…then there’s the confirmed existence of that Hunter Biden laptop that confirms it benefitted Hunter and Joe Biden. Guess that destroys your narrative. But you go ahead and keep believing USA Today and the other libtard msm.

The dumbest argument from Trump during his entire Presidency and it's not even close. And he came right out of the gate with that in January 2017.
It shows a deep seeded inferiority complex that permeates President fake tan and small hands’ being…and all his loyal followers slurp it up with a spoon. As if the # of weirdos at a rally means anything.

Talk about regurgitating whatever the MSM sells…no one has ever discussed rally size pre-Trump and now Trumpers use it as a reason the election was stolen.

It shows a deep seeded inferiority complex that permeates President fake tan and small hands’ being…and all his loyal followers slurp it up with a spoon. As if the # of weirdos at a rally means anything.

Talk about regurgitating whatever the MSM sells…no one has ever discussed rally size pre-Trump and now Trumpers use it as a reason the election was stolen.
Instead of deflecting to personal digs at “fake tan” and “small hands”, try and stick to factual based rebuttals. If you have any?

Don't know where this guy @eers2014 4 came from (he hasn't been posting on here very long) but he's obviously just a media mind numbed pre programmed brainwashed Leftist. He offers nothing, cannot defend what he's been lobotomized to repeat, never answers back when questioned with facts, and is essentially a very well functioning useful idiot. Really not worth wasting any more time blogging with him because it's just lost time you'll never recover.
Why mad at me for? You should be mad at Bill Barr, Trump's attorneys, Trump's campaign officials, and all other Republican elections officials, and operatives who have testified that Trump's claims that the election was stoled and there was fraud was complete "bullshit."

Problem with you is you can't stand facts. You don't want to hear about how Trump and a few in is inner circle (Eastman and drunken Rudy) attempted a coup by pressuring VP Pence and state officials to not certify the election and come up with a fake set of electors. You believe anything that Trump or the far right insurrectionist media tells you. Only useful idiot around here is you.

Reactions: bamaEER
Only useful idiot around here is you.
Fair enough. I'll accept that assessment of my character if you can please tell me (even if you have to make it up) what were all those mules (seen in the movie "2000 mules") doing depositing all of those ballots into all of those drop boxes at all hours of the day and night? That's illegal btw.

Do you know?

If you don't, then why are you excluding yourself from the "useful idiot" nomenclature?
giphy.gif

@eer2014...trying to find an answer
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT