ADVERTISEMENT

James Fields should get life in prison for Charlottesville murder, jury says

Maybe Trump will pardon him? Gonna need all the white trash, racist votes he can get for 2020.

Reactions: moe
I dont think justice was ever in doubt regarding that idiot. It is possible to think that the police and state screwed up that entire weekend in regards to mob control and still believe that guy was a idiot killer who deserves to hang.

Help me out, Dave. I really don't know this. Are there any wrongful death lawsuits against the police force in this incident?

I know that this will upset a few people on the board (Airport) but justice may finally be served.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/11/us/charlottesville-james-fields-sentencing/index.html
@moe, I believe in the rule of law, I said he should go away for a long time. He was sentenced to life, seems reasonable to me. I guess you forget what I post that doesn't conflict with the drivel that you post. Just like all the illegals who commit felonies they should serve the max and if they are caught here illegally, send them home.

Help me out, Dave. I really don't know this. Are there any wrongful death lawsuits against the police force in this incident?
If you read the report by the state police, they found fault with the city of Charlottesville police dept for failing to keep these groups apart. Pretty much laid blame on the riot to them. Anybody with any sense could see what would happen if they let them come together. Two groups looking for a fight.

If you read the report by the state police, they found fault with the city of Charlottesville police dept for failing to keep these groups apart. Pretty much laid blame on the riot to them. Anybody with any sense could see what would happen if they let them come together. Two groups looking for a fight.

Wrongful death lawsuits?

I dont know and I am not sure why that is relevent but I am sure that somehow in you fukd up head the crazy man has a link.

So any time the kkk comes to a town for a rally and something happens it's the police's fault? Got it.

I dont know and I am not sure why that is relevent but I am sure that somehow in you fukd up head the crazy man has a link.

If it's ultimately the fault of the local police force, then I would expect to see wrongful death lawsuits filed against them..........just like when an inmate dies in jail, or someone dies or is injured while in police custody.......

If it's ultimately the fault of the local police force, then I would expect to see wrongful death lawsuits filed against them..........just like when an inmate dies in jail, or someone dies or is injured while in police custody.......
You are so confused. You really need to stop thinking you are smart and juat pay attention to what others say. You lack conprehension.

So any time the kkk comes to a town for a rally and something happens it's the police's fault? Got it.
Did you read the report? It's written on the third grade level so even you could understand. It lays the blame where it should. The police have a responsiblity to keep the public safe. Both of those groups of people have people you wouldn't invite to dinner.

Wrongful death lawsuits?
I think it's hard to hold a city responsible even when the state police file their report, this was set up by liberal governor McAuliffe, that said the blame is with the police dept for not keeping them apart.

Inmates are in custody, those two groups were not in custodial care.

Cop kills black person. It’s the black person’s fault.

Racist kills person protesting racism. It’s the cops fault.

tumblr_inline_pfidrg41X31rathlt_540.gif

If only liberals could be honest.

It’s almost as if we are seeing a pattern in who is defended and who is not.

Ahhhh. I’m probably just imagining things. I’m not smart enough to make these kind of conclusions anyway. After all, I’m just one of them lowly government contractors and stuff.

It’s almost as if we are seeing a pattern in who is defended and who is not.

Ahhhh. I’m probably just imagining things. I’m not smart enough to make these kind of conclusions anyway. After all, I’m just one of them lowly government contractors and stuff.
You could read? Why cant the cops be at fault for allowing two groups of idiots to fight and a dumbass killer be at fault for smashing his car into a group of people and killing someone? How is that defending anyone? I mean even a gub employee can see that right?

You could read? Why cant the cops be at fault for allowing two groups of idiots to fight and a dumbass killer be at fault for smashing his car into a group of people and killing someone? How is that defending anyone? I mean even a gub employee can see that right?

Oh I agree with you. Just find it odd that this is the instance where we can agree that cops are the infallible humans they are and share in the blame.

Cop kills black person. It’s the black person’s fault.

Racist kills person protesting racism. It’s the cops fault.

tumblr_inline_pfidrg41X31rathlt_540.gif
Those weren't protestors they were facists. Both parties had a right to be there. They do not have the right to attack each other. The police are charged with keeping people safe. The report showed that the mayor, police chief did not. I'm pretty sure both are now gone due to the report. Fields got what he should have, life in prison. In Va you serve 85% of the sentence. I'm not sure what 85% of life is but I bet it's a long time. Most police shootings are justified. Some are not.

I think it's hard to hold a city responsible even when the state police file their report, this was set up by liberal governor McAuliffe, that said the blame is with the police dept for not keeping them apart.

No, it's not hard......happens a lot.....

Oh I agree with you. Just find it odd that this is the instance where we can agree that cops are the infallible humans they are and share in the blame.
Thats ridiculous. You seriously need to take a deep look at yourself and who you have become. Its truly sad.

It wasn't the cops fault, again it was the mayor who told them to not engage. In fact, he's quoted as saying "let them fight it out." This didn't have to happen and the blame belongs on the Mayor and Chief of Police for not being proactive. A year later, there was more state troopers and police than demonstrators. Typical of government, 1 year late and a few million short.

Why would it upset people? I'd wager his punishment wasn't harsh enough.

Now do they police and city have some skin in this - it's their job to keep people safe. Did their actions (or lack of action) impact that day? Possibly, but the ultimate blame goes to the driver (not the vehicle he was driving).

Why would it upset people? I'd wager his punishment wasn't harsh enough.

Now do they police and city have some skin in this - it's their job to keep people safe. Did their actions (or lack of action) impact that day? Possibly, but the ultimate blame goes to the driver (not the vehicle he was driving).
Airport spent a lot of posts defending Mr. Fields.

Airport spent a lot of posts defending Mr. Fields.
You are a fascist yourself Moe. Former GovTerry McAullife commissioned a study about what happened. It surprised many of us that the study blamed the Mayor and Chief of police for allowing these two groups to come together when any reasonable person would do everything they could to keep them apart. Both resigned, that in itself is telling, especially in a liberal place like charlottesville where liberals don't believe in accountability for themselves. I challenge you to show me where I said he shouldn't go to jail for a long, long time. Life seems right for his indifference for human life. Mr fields claims he has a lot of psychological problems, I don;'t care, if he was sane enough to drive from Ohio, he was sane enough to know what he was doing and therefore, he should reap the consequences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT