ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Smith...the Fraud

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Attorney General Merrick Garland’s appointment of Jack Smith as a special counsel (SC) violated the Constitution’s appointments clause (Art. II, §2, cl.2).

Attorneys who authorize the investigation and prosecution of federal crimes must be officers of the United States because they wield significant government power. Under the clause, there are just two ways of qualifying as an officer of the United States: the appointee must either be (a) nominated by the president and confirmed by the Senate, or (b) appointed to a position that “shall be established by law” — which is to say, by a congressional statute.

Smith was not appointed under either of those procedures. To the contrary, he was appointed under the Justice Department’s SC regulations.

Attorney General Merrick Garland’s appointment of Jack Smith as a special counsel (SC) violated the Constitution’s appointments clause (Art. II, §2, cl.2).

Attorneys who authorize the investigation and prosecution of federal crimes must be officers of the United States because they wield significant government power. Under the clause, there are just two ways of qualifying as an officer of the United States: the appointee must either be (a) nominated by the president and confirmed by the Senate, or (b) appointed to a position that “shall be established by law” — which is to say, by a congressional statute.

Smith was not appointed under either of those procedures. To the contrary, he was appointed under the Justice Department’s SC regulations.
Thank for that counselor lol. She'll get shitcanned.

Thank for that counselor lol. She'll get shitcanned.
Thanks....but I don't purport to be a counselor...I just posts facts.
Now...post your facts or statutes under why you say she will be "shit-canned".

Last edited:
Thanks....but I don't purport to be a counselor...I just posts facts.
Now...post your facts or statutes under why you say she will be "shit-canned".
You certainly aren't. She's wrong and will get overturned and removed from the case at Smith's request, 3 strikes.

You certainly aren't. She's wrong and will get overturned and removed from the case at Smith's request, 3 strikes.
Ok Counselor....quit blabbering and tell us why she is wrong.
You folks may find a far left court of appeals to try to overturn, but in the end Smiths removal will prevail.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT