ADVERTISEMENT

It's West Virginia. We play for an entire state.

Why couldn't this man have become a football coach instead? He'd make Nick Saban and Jimbo Fisher cry like little girls if he had! Only the intensity of Rick Trickett could go toe to toe with Huggins.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
"a mircocosm of our state"

I hope not. Bob is stuck in the WV of the 50s. 20% of the state is now on food stamps and we have the highest death rate of any state due to opioid abuse.

I hope not. Bob is stuck in the WV of the 50s. 20% of the state is now on food stamps and we have the highest death rate of any state due to opioid abuse.

So you know where to get some of that good heroin...

Seriously, a lot of the Rust Belt is like this. Very few people want to attend school and be either retrained or trained in the fields that are employing people.

Like I have said if any of y'all want to move down to Texas we could use the cheap labor.
Just have to compete with the people coming over from Louisiana and Mississippi and the Mexicans.

Seriously, a lot of the Rust Belt is like this. Very few people want to attend school and be either retrained or trained in the fields that are employing people.

Like I have said if any of y'all want to move down to Texas we could use the cheap labor.
Just have to compete with the people coming over from Louisiana and Mississippi and the Mexicans.

Dildo that should have been banned months ago but the intellectually bankrupt "powers that be" here would rather let this place turn into a garbage dump. Scratch that. This place is already a garbage dump.

Dildo that should have been banned months ago but the intellectually bankrupt "powers that be" here would rather let this place turn into a garbage dump. Scratch that. This place is already a garbage dump.

Are you speaking about the state of West Virginia...
I wouldn't call it a garbage dump but I would say that the state should begin to change the narrative/history that is taught instate.
It seems like the children who grow up in West Virginia grow up thinking they are less than another person.
Can't ban how people think.....Censorship is for losers.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Are you speaking about the state of West Virginia...
I wouldn't call it a garbage dump but I would say that the state should begin to change the narrative/history that is taught instate.
It seems like the children who grow up in West Virginia grow up thinking they are less than another person.
Can't ban how people think.....Censorship is for losers.

I'm talking about this forum you idiot.

Admin: please ban this poster. Long overdue.

There is nothing productive about this reply. Assuming you don't live or spend time there anymore and have no intention of helping with these problems.

Reactions: Phil
ADVERTISEMENT