ADVERTISEMENT

It's time to 'fully' return power to the states: 'That is the next revolution we need'

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: Supreme Court abortion ruling underscores importance of empowering states on issues across the board

The latest Supreme Court ruling on abortion underscores the importance of "decentralizing government" and returning power back to the states to locally determine policy on a host of other issues, including health care and education.

For as long as I've been in politics, I've argued for the decentralization of power. Putting power directly in people’s hands wherever possible. Where that’s not possible, putting power in the lowest practical level of government as close to the people as we can get it That’s why I'm for school choice. That’s why I was for Brexit. That’s why I love America and our Constitution. That’s why this week with the reassertion of something that is fundamental about America's decentralization of power, the powers, not delegated to the United States by the Constitution are reserved to the states or the people. What I want to know is why should this issue...be going back to the states?

What about all the other areas of policy…? When are we going to return education fully to the states? When are we going to return health care, welfare policy and all the rest of it, everything the federal government does that is not in the Constitution, all of that should be returned to the states in full. That is the next revolution we need.

Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: Supreme Court abortion ruling underscores importance of empowering states on issues across the board

The latest Supreme Court ruling on abortion underscores the importance of "decentralizing government" and returning power back to the states to locally determine policy on a host of other issues, including health care and education.

For as long as I've been in politics, I've argued for the decentralization of power. Putting power directly in people’s hands wherever possible. Where that’s not possible, putting power in the lowest practical level of government as close to the people as we can get it That’s why I'm for school choice. That’s why I was for Brexit. That’s why I love America and our Constitution. That’s why this week with the reassertion of something that is fundamental about America's decentralization of power, the powers, not delegated to the United States by the Constitution are reserved to the states or the people. What I want to know is why should this issue...be going back to the states?

What about all the other areas of policy…? When are we going to return education fully to the states? When are we going to return health care, welfare policy and all the rest of it, everything the federal government does that is not in the Constitution, all of that should be returned to the states in full. That is the next revolution we need.
When federal government can do just what the constitution asked them to do proficient than they should offer their opinions on other matters. As we have it now they can't wipe their own azz .

Reactions: 30CAT and Airport
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT