ADVERTISEMENT

it's time to defund the fbi... they just raided Mar-A-Lago... They know they can't stop him at the ballot box.

So you’re grouping all militia into the actions of one crazy person? That’s ignorant. You also forget, organizing a militia is a constitutional right.

I was at a range once and a group of militia guys were there training. Nice guys. Pretty harmless. Their LEADER said they were always looking for retired military guys to join. So I asked " When and where did you serve". He said he never served. I thought to myself "that's cute, sure I'll take orders from you".

I told them to enjoy their Constitutional Rights and don't get stupid on the internet as I went back to zeroing in my rifle.

The majority of them are harmless. Then there's the group that probably wouldn't break the law on purpose if Informants were not instigating it. Then there's the very small group that needs an eye kept on them.

Last edited:
fa92ebc4bf379986.jpeg

Congressman Paul Gosar

@DrPaulGosar

1h·
Remember when the FBI let Hillary Clinton get away with destroying 33,000 classified emails, and violating a subpoena?

And yet President Trump has his passports stolen from him.

This is blatant political persecution.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT