ADVERTISEMENT

Its clear...

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
the Big X and the Pac-12 tried to flex a pimp hand that they didn't have and it's really going to cost them in the end.

Not so fast...the Leftists in the B1G are feeling the heat, and conference Presidents are expected to vote very soon as to whether to start the season on 10/17/20.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Let’s go! College footballs needs the entire P5 to be playing. Get the vote done and start up 3rd, 4th week of October.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
They should be automatically disqualified from CFP consideration considering all the “datapoint” bullshit we have heard the past few years.
Let them salvage a season for the players and fans, but that’s it.

Ha ha, the Big 12 can't win a CFP game, so their fans are begging for "automatic" disqualification of schools from the CFP, including those that voted to play this Fall. If the B1G Marxists allow the season to begin in October, then the CFP ban crowd is going to squeal like stuck pigs, and I'm going to love it, just like I did when y'all threw tantrums in 2014.

Ha ha, the Big 12 can't win a CFP game, so their fans are begging for "automatic" disqualification of schools from the CFP, including those that voted to play this Fall. If the B1G Marxists allow the season to begin in October, then the CFP ban crowd is going to squeal like stuck pigs, and I'm going to love it, just like I did when y'all threw tantrums in 2014.

You guys dont even play football anymore. At least we have an actual team.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Ha Ha Ha............ no football in your conference so you come over here to find relevance. Herbie can't save you this time, no matter how much ass kissin he does. ha ha h ah ah a.......

tOSU isn’t the problem. Governors from Michigan, PA, NJ and Maryland are ridiculous. Who votes for these people?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Yeah....the Big 10's one national title in the last 18 years has the SEC and others shaking in their boots.

Ha Ha Ha............ no football in your conference so you come over here to find relevance. Herbie can't save you this time, no matter how much ass kissin he does. ha ha h ah ah a.......
Herbie's a fraud who was shamed out of Columbus, and sent his two twin boys to Clemson to play football. He also loves the SEC more than his wife, so he's doing nothing to save the B1G, moron.

Reactions: Darth_VadEER
Doesn't matter...Im not on someone else's board thumping my chest about how great the Big XII is.

Why do the little things bother you so much sometimes? How ya feeling about WVU? I’m cautIously optimistic. Based on ISU, Kansas, KSU and TT appearing to be down no reason why 6 or 7 conference wins can’t be had.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT