ADVERTISEMENT

It's all your fault, Teddy Allen...

tarponeer

All-Conference
Jun 2, 2003
...not!!

We all saw your pain and your anguish as you sat apprehensively, wondering if you would see the floor on this night.

We wondered what in the world you said or did that put your rear on the pine at a time our beloved
West Virginia U. had ascended to it's highest ranking in over 50 years. We needed you, Teddy.

We wondered, especially these last two games, where in the world our beloved Mr. Buckets had gone, and why his magical talents with a basketball had suddenly been snatched from fans who had endeared him to their hearts. We needed you, Teddy.

We wondered again, Teddy, what if...what if you had been able to play these last two games...what if you had given us just 10 points in each of those games...what if, Teddy.

And, we wondered if you had "sassed" the ol' man. Given him enough grief to draw time in the "penalty box?" Is this what happened, Teddy?

We wondered if this was a teaching moment, or two, or will it be three? Will it, Teddy?

We wonder now if the chemistry of this team will be restored. After all, Teddy, when you sat the air went out of the building. Did you feel it, Teddy?

Come back, Teddy. Tell the ol' man you're sorry and you only want to play basketball.

After all, when two "bears" meet...Teddy Bear and Huggy Bear, it's only natural that some fight for the porridge occur.

Reactions: Mtman 69
Huggs said in the postgame about why Teddy didn't play......said "didn't like his attitude". Some of you don't get it.......you can't let the players do whatever they want and play. Either conform or sit.....pretty simple.

You would think Huggs would resolve an 'attitude' issue long before game time. But, since that didn't happen, do you think Huggs has talked with the young man since the game?

Playing Harris (two days removed from throwing a punch at a tech fan) over teddy is highly questionable. Not to mention teddy is just a better player. That decision might cost wvu the conference title.

Playing Harris (two days removed from throwing a punch at a tech fan) over teddy is highly questionable. Not to mention teddy is just a better player. That decision might cost wvu the conference title.

F*#k you and the horse you rode in on...

Bad attitude does not equal punching a fan in the back of the head,

Bob Huggins

For your information, sonny, almost all of my posts were made wayyyyyy before the new format and the "likes" rating system. Too, and you fall in this line of thinking, is ignorance or apathy the biggest problem in the world today? I don't know and I don't care!

For your information, sonny, almost all of my posts were made wayyyyyy before the new format and the "likes" rating system. Too, and you fall in this line of thinking, is ignorance or apathy the biggest problem in the world today? I don't know and I don't care!
giphy.gif

Hey, I just thought of a nickname for you: "Mr. Sixlikes." Hey, Johnny two times says Mr. Sixlikes no gooda but he no agreea.

Teddy has earned his minutes to date and should have been on the floor yesternite! Warez
Not your decision, and really not something where you have any voice in the decision. Period! Huggs will assess the entire situation and make HIS decision. Meanwhile, it would be far better for the arrogant children who pose and post as if they were in positions of authority to, simply, restrain themselves by exercising silence.

Reactions: jpoppa
Yeah..............but, he has cashed in a bunch of his quality points for prizes already. The 'likes' cannot be used like cash. The quality points can. That's what matters. Warez
We saw what you had last night yo.....Peace :victory:

He had a couple of good games and people have labeled him a god of basketball. He averages what, 8 points a game. Ehmad average is 16.

Huggs said in the postgame about why Teddy didn't play......said "didn't like his attitude". Some of you don't get it.......you can't let the players do whatever they want and play. Either conform or sit.....pretty simple.

He didn’t have an issue with player attitudes during his years at Cincinnati and Kansas St.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT