ADVERTISEMENT

It's a great time to be a Mountaineer where ever you may be

I read this week where only 1 school won 8 games and a bowl in football and also went to the NCAA B-ball tournament. It wasn’t WVU by the way

I read this week where only 1 school won 8 games and a bowl in football and also went to the NCAA B-ball tournament. It wasn’t WVU by the way
Ummmm...I 'd be willing to bet that WVU would refuse to face that school in either sport!

Reactions: Marine03
Ummmm...I 'd be willing to bet that WVU would refuse to face that school in either sport!
no...we'd play them....and we'd pay them more to come to Morgantown for one game than you guys make all season. There's a lesson to be learned from this......had your loud mouthed coaches and AD kept their mouths shut we may have offered you 3oo grand or so to come to Morgantown and take your obligatory beating...but now you must continue in the world of JV football

no...we'd play them....and we'd pay them more to come to Morgantown for one game than you guys make all season. There's a lesson to be learned from this......had your loud mouthed coaches and AD kept their mouths shut we may have offered you 3oo grand or so to come to Morgantown and take your obligatory beating...but now you must continue in the world of JV football
Will you still give us 6 points for a TD or do you want only give us 5 because you are the "King"! Hahahahahahaahah...bawk, bawk, bawk!

Will you still give us 6 points for a TD or do you want only give us 5 because you are the "King"! Hahahahahahaahah...bawk, bawk, bawk!
we could give you 10 pts for a TD and you still wouldn't cover the spread......and you will only play us when and where we say.....chalk that up to your moronic athletic dept......and yes it IS good to be the King

If this is a great time to be a Mountaineer, then it must be fookin' nirvana to be a Buckeye!

Top 5 finish in the football polls...check
Major bowl win...check
NCAA Tournament in men's basketball...check
NCAA Tournament in women's basketball...check

Not to mention the lesser-followed sports like wrestling, hockey, etc.

we could give you 10 pts for a TD and you still wouldn't cover the spread......and you will only play us when and where we say.....chalk that up to your moronic athletic dept......and yes it IS good to be the King
Put that in writing and we might consider a game in the 'hole without a return game to the beautiful River City of Huntington!

...... Ohio State is another, too bad there isn't a OSU fan that posts here. Just some guy who lives closer to WV State but refuses to make the Yellowjackets his team.

Unlike you, I grew up in the Great State of Ohio, and haven't lived my entire life between Charleston and Huntington. Of course, being a graduate of The Ohio State University doesn't count, but your having attended West Virginia STATE qualifies you to be a WVU fan in your simple mind.

Unlike you, I grew up in the Great State of Ohio, and haven't lived my entire life between Charleston and Huntington. Of course, being a graduate of The Ohio State University doesn't count, but your having attended West Virginia STATE qualifies you to be a WVU fan in your simple mind.

Which is why you are a moron

Your brain is still frozen, huh? And, where did you grow up? I mean, other than under a boulder, of course.

If this is a great time to be a Mountaineer, then it must be fookin' nirvana to be a Buckeye!

Top 5 finish in the football polls...check
Major bowl win...check
NCAA Tournament in men's basketball...check
NCAA Tournament in women's basketball...check

Not to mention the lesser-followed sports like wrestling, hockey, etc.

Seriously, who gives a **** about O$U? SMH.

Reactions: Marine03
Your brain is still frozen, huh? And, where did you grow up? I mean, other than under a boulder, of course.

I’m from a place where people know the passing lane is for passing, not blocking 4 miles of traffic while doing 3 MPH under the speed limit. I’m from a place where we understand geography well enough to know north of Buffalo is an entirely different country. I’m from a place where saying you’re an attorney while stealing WiFi at McDonald’s doesn’t make you an attorney. I’m from a place where every person in my state do not have personalities that remind me of extras on an episode of The Walking Dead. Needless to say I’m not from Ohio, which is all you need to know moron.

Translation of your rambling idiotic post above: You're ashamed of your hometown. Got it, loser.

I wasn't born in Ohio either, dumb a$$. In fact, I was born not too far away from where you used to live, but my parents, who have IQs that exceed yours by at least 50 points, had the good sense to move to the Great State of Ohio when I was a small child.

I wasn't born in Ohio either, dumb a$$. In fact, I was born not too far away from where you used to live, but my parents, who have IQs that exceed yours by at least 50 points, had the good sense to move to the Great State of Ohio when I was a small child.

Your parents should’ve aborted you

Your wife should have aborted my kid, too, but I'm glad that I've given you somebody to live through on wrestling mats, you sorry p.o.s.

You're really bad at this smack game, Marine. I just crushed you, and you came back with nothing. My little wrestler probably kicks your stones on a daily basis, just for sh!ts and giggles.

Crushed me? Yeah ok it’s been a complete slaughter since I’ve unleaded an onslaught of smack and hatred on you the past two days. My son is smart l, handsome and athletic. If he grows up to be a lying, ignorant, fat piece of shit I’ll ask for a DNA test, as you may be onto something

Hatred on a message board? I'm so far embedded in your (pin) head that I should send you a rent check, "Marine." Or should I just pay more in federal taxes since you'll get it that way, anyway?

Hatred on a message board? I'm so far embedded in your (pin) head that I should send you a rent check, "Marine." Or should I just pay more in federal taxes since you'll get it that way, anyway?

You need to send McDonald’s a rent check for the WiFi you’ve robbed them of

This is why our country is screwed. Brain dead federal employees believe everything that they read on message boards.

This is why our country is screwed. Brain dead federal employees believe everything that they read on message boards.

Even worse, brain dead message board posters lying about being a lawyer while stealing WiFi from the local establishments.

Go ahead and prove that I have lied about anything. Oh wait, you can't. You're the typical lazy federal employee who believes everything other low IQ posters post, and never thinks for himself.

Go ahead and prove that I have lied about anything. Oh wait, you can't. You're the typical lazy federal employee who believes everything other low IQ posters post, and never thinks for himself.

You keep saying federal employee, care to show that I am?

You're out of your league here, federal flunkie. You keep calling me a liar because you're too dense to think for yourself. No big deal, as the World needs ditch diggers, too.

You're out of your league here, federal flunkie. You keep calling me a liar because you're too dense to think for yourself. No big deal, as the World needs ditch diggers, too.

You are a liar, you’ve stated you’re a lawyer on here several times. You’re also an idiot, who doesn’t know simple geography.

No, I don't post about my occupation, feddy, but I'm beggining to think that you might be some small time politician, considering how easily lying comes to you. Nah, you're too insecure to be a politician. You're just some government bureaucrat, who plays on the Internet all day and night at taxpayer expense.

My friend is an IRS agent, consider yourself on notice for an audit soon. I’m not playing either, better get your receipts in order. Enjoy asshole!

Honest taxpayers don't worry about audits, but thanks for continuing to prove my ownership of you by making threats on a message board.

One reason that I know that you have modest intellectual endowment is that you call me a liar. Another reason is that you are too ignorant to know that a taxpayer's occupation is identified on a 1040, so your imaginary IRS agent friend would already know my job title, and not need to ask. Your dinner is late, but it has been served.

One reason that I know that you have modest intellectual endowment is that you call me a liar. Another reason is that you are too ignorant to know that a taxpayer's occupation is identified on a 1040, so your imaginary IRS agent friend would already know my job title, and not need to ask. Your dinner is late, but it has been served.

I don’t think the 1040 occupation box is large enough to put “professional WiFi stealer and fake lawyer” in the box. Now go make me a sandwich bitch

ADVERTISEMENT