ADVERTISEMENT

It's a Bad Time to be a Mediocre Power 5 Football Program

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
WVU is 40-40 in conference play since having joined the Big 12 in 2012. The delusional Old Fold & Blew fanboys in the local media think that WVU can just bully its way into the ACC. It would be much smarter to use sugar than vinegar in this situation, IMO.

Reactions: Rootmaster
WVU is 40-40 in conference play since having joined the Big 12 in 2012. The delusional Old Fold & Blew fanboys in the local media think that WVU can just bully its way into the ACC. It would be much smarter to use sugar than vinegar in this situation, IMO.
in that case the majority of the b10 is in deep trouble

Who cares? My alma mater isn't.

P.S. It's cute to watch you and other delusional Fold & Blew homers deflect and divert to the B1G, as if the two bell cows in the B!G have announced that their leaving. No need to leave when your TV revenue is #1 in America.

Who cares? My alma mater isn't.

P.S. It's cute to watch you and other delusional Fold & Blew homers deflect and divert to the B1G, as if the two bell cows in the B!G have announced that their leaving. No need to leave when your TV revenue is #1 in America.
WVU is 14th all time in wins...hardly mediocre...and when the dust settles WV will be just fine......if I were you I would wonder why a team stocked with 5 star talent and free "massages" can't win more national championships...even when you don't have to play a full schedule

Thank God for Kansas!

The Herd helped them get into C-USA as a soccer only member. Maybe whoever becomes the new Herd AD can pull some strings to get them into C-USA as a full time member. Huggins may have enough pull to veto that move though, knowing he would have to bring the squad into Huntington once a year, a place where history tells us they've never won a single time. Maybe Coach Dan saw this coming back when he laid down the proclamation.

Reactions: Tonycried2
The Herd helped them get into C-USA as a soccer only member. Maybe whoever becomes the new Herd AD can pull some strings to get them into C-USA as a full time member. Huggins may have enough pull to veto that move though, knowing he would have to bring the squad into Huntington once a year, a place where history tells us they've never won a single time. Maybe Coach Dan saw this coming back when he laid down the proclamation.
Huggy would go "Code Blue " at the thought of playing at the Henderson Center. Hell, he afraid to play in Charleston let alone Huntington!

WVU is 14th all time in wins...hardly mediocre...and when the dust settles WV will be just fine......if I were you I would wonder why a team stocked with 5 star talent and free "massages" can't win more national championships...even when you don't have to play a full schedule
Stop the propaganda campaign, Joseph Goebbels. Yale is #6 all-time in wins, so should this Ivy League school also be in a Power 5 conference? WVU's winning percentage, which is more meaningful than adding up wins during the Leather Helmet Era, isn't in the Top 25, so move along now.

Stop the propaganda campaign, Joseph Goebbels. Yale is #6 all-time in wins, so should this Ivy League school also be in a Power 5 conference? WVU's winning percentage, which is more meaningful than adding up wins during the Leather Helmet Era, isn't in the Top 25, so move along now.
it is what it is......if WV is so bad why are you obsessed with them.......grow a set and play

Reactions: WVUALLEN
it is what it is......if WV is so bad why are you obsessed with them.......grow a set and play
stop acting like a little girl, and brace yourself for G5 football, where you'll be in a couple more years.

remember that Beef 'o Brady bowl you used to make fun of? maybe if you win six games in the AAC/Sunbelt/C-USA, you'll be able to watch WVU play against Georgia Georgia State.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I've lived in, and paid taxes to, the State of West Virginia for three decades. You've lived in Virginia for a long time, and have no connection to WVU, other than your double x Walmart flying WV t-shirt, so why are you here? Perhaps, puny Glenville State doesn't have message boards...LOL

I've lived in, and paid taxes to, the State of West Virginia for three decades. You've lived in Virginia for a long time, and have no connection to WVU, other than your double x Walmart flying WV t-shirt, so why are you here? Perhaps, puny Glenville State doesn't have message boards...LOL
I spent as much time in morgantown as glenville and I was born raised and educated in WV which makes me smarter more athletic and better looking than you...and you should pay more taxes for being a drain on the state of WV

Reactions: Tylerite
I spent as much time in morgantown as glenville and I was born raised and educated in WV which makes me smarter more athletic and better looking than you...and you should pay more taxes for being a drain on the state of WV
I know who both of you are, and the King is twice your size, much more athletic than you (by like 46x), and can't comment in regards to either of your attractive looks, since I'm not a queer. I'm only about 50% bigger than you, far more superior in athletics and can prove it if needed, and a helluva lot better looking than you, and have probably laid the pipe to more glenville coeds than you, despite you being a student there for 6-8 years. Not to mention, my wife is a beauty queen and could likely even beat you at golf, even if she gave you 10 strokes.

Lol...you sound exactly like the dopey Cfe except that persona uses all caps. Same words though.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I know who both of you are, and the King is twice your size, much more athletic than you (by like 46x), and can't comment in regards to either of your attractive looks, since I'm not a queer. I'm only about 50% bigger than you, far more superior in athletics and can prove it if needed, and a helluva lot better looking than you, and have probably laid the pipe to more glenville coeds than you, despite you being a student there for 6-8 years. Not to mention, my wife is a beauty queen and could likely even beat you at golf, even if she gave you 10 strokes.
old age and treachery will overcome youth and talent every time......a definite "no" on the coeds, and at my age lots of people can beat me at golf.....and there's only one place where size matters (says the Tripod)....and it only took me 4 years so you don't know me at all, except as your master💪

Dude, you're just an old slug, waiting around for someone to sprinkle salt on you. Enjoy your retirement days and stay off this forum. You're lame and too old to realize it.
this is a WV forum so you stay off.....maybe you should go and check and see how BO's son is doing these days......"michigan man" I was here way before you or "the king" and i'll be here long after you are gone

Last edited:
Slow Head can't resist from referencing me in every one of his posts. I've completely taken over his head, all six brain cells.

Slow Head can't resist from referencing me in every one of his posts. I've completely taken over his head, all six brain cells.
says the ahia state flunky who posts every time I do.......don't flatter yourself.....it's like going to the zoo.....we come here and look at you and laugh.....owned by a 70 yr old:joy:

says the ahia state flunky who posts every time I do.......don't flatter yourself.....it's like going to the zoo.....we come here and look at you and laugh.....owned by a 70 yr old:joy:
The only thing that you own is a case of Depends. You're the "King of Delusions" and prove it with every post. it's just too bad that you're not more like Rootmaster, a much more realistic WVU fan.

The only thing that you own is a case of Depends. You're the "King of Delusions" and prove it with every post. it's just too bad that you're not more like Rootmaster, a much more realistic WVU fan.
you post every time I do even if it's not concerning you....they call that obsession...

you post every time I do even if it's not concerning you....they call that obsession...
You're so fvcking stupid that you don't even realize how easy it is to discredit you. For example, you've posted multiple times in the "soccer" thread, and I haven't posted once in it. You'd feel really stupid now, if you lived on the same planet as the rest of us.

You're so fvcking stupid that you don't even realize how easy it is to discredit you. For example, you've posted multiple times in the "soccer" thread, and I haven't posted once in it. You'd feel really stupid now, if you lived on the same planet as the rest of us.
triggered again.....you are so easy.......I'm glad I don't live on the same planet as you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT