ADVERTISEMENT

It has taken me a long time to get to this point, but

"So what is the answer? Getting better players - Huggins has said as much. He's right. The problem is he's not going to get them. The game has changed, players have changed, and Huggs is a dinosaur. His coaching style is incompatible with those changes and the best players just don't want to be treated the way he treats his players. What could be excused in the past as intensity on his part is now just embarrassing and boorish - Huggs has become a caricature of himself."

All this. In accurate....

Huggs follows up a great 2015 recruiting class with an even better 2016 featuring an elite talent in Maciej Bender and big time PF Sagaba Konate.

The game hasn't changed

The recruits haven't changed.............. well except the me-first guys, who WVU doesn't want anyways...

Caricatures don't usually win National Coach of the Year awards either...

refuted

"The game hasn't changed."

You saying that is all anyone needs to know that you know NOTHING about the game.

That is an opinion, you can agree or disagree.

I'm talking about the points of fact I listed. They are irrefutable.
I just reread your original post. It appears it is all opinions and not facts. It is difficult to refute was is not there. But your opinions have been proven wrong. Our offensive efficiency is way up this year. I do not have access to all those numbers but Thick on the Blue lot post a lot of interesting stuff on both offensive and defensive efficiencies. Interestingly enough we are 17-3, ranked in the top 10 and half way through the season we sit in first place. Those are facts.

"We still can't shoot"
"Our half court offense is inefficient"

our 46% FG percentage is higher the last 15 seasons

Dinosaurs don't win Coach of the Year, or be in heavy contention for winning the award again for his INNOVATIVE style of basketball...

Can't shoot.
Can't shoot FT's.
Pass poorly
Inefficient 1/2 court offense.
Have to play 94 ft in order to create offense from our defense.
I said we would be better this year, and we are.
Huggins is a dinosaur as a coach.

Irrefutable
Those are not facts those are opinions>
Crickets....
Those are your opinions.

But I will take your last opinion.
Last year a Sweet 16 appearance

This year 17-3, #9 in the country and in first place in the Big 12.

Those are not my opinions they are facts.

The end:

"It's time for a change though."

There is no surviving that statement, opinion or "fact"

You died that minute when you thought that was a good post........

The end:

There is no surviving that statement, opinion or "fact"

You died that minute when you thought that was a good post........

Again, you refuse to address the facts stated.
Irrefutable.

Btw,
"We still can't shoot"
"Our half court offense is inefficient"

our 46% FG percentage is higher the last 15 seasons

Dinosaurs don't win Coach of the Year, or be in heavy contention for winning the award again for his INNOVATIVE style of basketball...

Lmao

We shoot a lot of lay ups and stick-backs, so that 46% is incredibly misleading.
We are ranked #312 in 3-pt shooting at 30%

highest FG% in decades..... fact.

There's no saving this statement: "It's time to move on"

As stated................... National Coach of the Year award, Sweet 16, Top 10 program again, Beat #1 at home for first time in 30+ years

good thing we didn't " move on"

LOL!

"My point is it doesn't matter. 20 wins will always be a grind for us under Huggs,"

17-3 bishhhhhhhhh

"and it will always be ugly, because we just won't get the quality of players that will allow us to get over the hump."

#9 in the nation............ as high as #6............ with "sub quality players"............. and a dinosaur coach...

"Actually I think 21 is the ceiling, and no that won't get us in the dance"

man........ it just gets better and better....

"and it will always be ugly, because we just won't get the quality of players that will allow us to get over the hump."

#9 in the nation............ as high as #6............ with "sub quality players"............. and a dinosaur coach...

You blabber on and on, but you refuse to address the facts posted.

oh Gawwwwwwwwd, this is hilarious:

"If one of those 2 remaining wins is against Kansas then that is different - Santa Claus isn't coming again though for another 10 months...."

ho ho ho ho.....

oh Gawwwwwwwwd, this is hilarious:

"If one of those 2 remaining wins is against Kansas then that is different - Santa Claus isn't coming again though for another 10 months...."

ho ho ho ho.....

Keep blabbering stats-boy...the facts are irrefutable, so you refuse to address them.

That one time he even admitted his post was nothing but (a poor) opinion:

"Many people disagree with my opinion, which is their right"

Here's the facts:

You posted that Huggs needed to leave WVU Basketball and WVU needed a new coach to excel.

Then Huggs won 25 games and went to a Sweet 16

And won the Conference Coach of the Year......

And then won the National Coach of the Year award, chosen by his peers.......[what a bunch of dinosaurs, right?]

And then signed at GREAT recruiting class in 2016......

And then got our team back into the top 25........

and then got our team back into the top 10..........

after beating the #1 team in the nation with authority.........

And turned around and took the next #1 team to the buzzer on the road............

And led WVU to its best record through 20 games in 30+ years.....

Reactions: Boomboom521

Here's the facts:

You posted that Huggs needed to leave WVU Basketball and WVU needed a new coach to excel.

And then won the National Coach of the Year award, chosen by his peers.......[what a bunch of dinosaurs, right?]

And turned around and took the next #1 team to the buzzer on the road............

Keep blabbering, still not addressing the facts.
Btw... "Great" recruiting class....ok, lol

rip-clipart-rip-gravestone-md.png

there's no coming back

Here's the facts:

Bender, Knapper, Harler, Konate = "GREAT recruiting class"
You really are clueless

You said the national coach of the year needed to retire before he was fired.....

Your privilege to call anyone clueless on this board has been taken...

I have it now. It's sitting right here next to me.....

You said the national coach of the year needed to retire before he was fired.....

Your privilege to call anyone clueless on this board has been taken...

I have it now. It's sitting right here next to me.....

I never said he should be fired, or would be fired. Twisting words and fabricating the truth is what you do best, aside from just being a huge asshole.

Like I said earlier, let's revisit this conversation about the facts that I presented - and you refuse to recognize - in 4 or 5 weeks.

Later.

I never said he should be fired, or would be fired. Twisting words and fabricating the truth is what you do best, aside from just being a huge asshole.

OK..........................let me tell you something. mountainEERnation ain't bonafide. Fire mountainEERnation. If the boy really hates everything that says Huggins............he needs to move on. Six pages of nonsense!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT