ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time for Shane Lyons, Gee to get Huggs retired and Erik Martin, Larry Harrison fired!

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
These guys owe WV and WVU money. Terrible, lazy recruiters that are making way more money than their worth. Huggs inherits a very strong program built by Belien. Belien set Huggs up for success. Huggs can’t recruit cause good scorers in today’s basketball don’t want to play for Huggs. Lyons needs to tell Huggs to retire. This is absolutely a terrible team that Huggs recruited. No excuse. Huggs needs to give up half his salary or be forced to retire.

Reactions: Jackson26301
When the coaches can’t coach or handle the players you get a F grade job and don’t have a chance to get better. Konate not playing, Culver suspended and Esa, Harler getting starting jobs is F grade job by Lazy Huggs and his lazy, dumb staff. Erik Martin is the biggest dope in D1 coaching. Total fraud job. Larry Harrison is almost as bad.

It's time you got to see Lucille up close...

giphy.gif

Reactions: DoogEER
A good younger coach would blow Huggs away in recruiting and player development. Belien was and is a flat out better coach and it’s not close. Huggs needs to get a pay decrease. He is playing the people of WV and WVU so bad it’s not even funny. Him and that lazy staff he has dumb and dumber Harrison and Martin. Can you believe those guys get payed that well in America? I feel sorry for people dumb enough to get season tickets to watch no scoring every year when you can get a $5-10 ticket every game and still sit low. Lol

A good younger coach would blow Huggs away in recruiting and player development. Belien was and is a flat out better coach and it’s not close. Huggs needs to get a pay decrease. He is playing the people of WV and WVU so bad it’s not even funny. Him and that lazy staff he has dumb and dumber Harrison and Martin. Can you believe those guys get payed that well in America? I feel sorry for people dumb enough to get season tickets to watch no scoring every year when you can get a $5-10 ticket every game and still sit low. Lol

Yeah, let's fire Huggs and maybe we can get Brad Stevens to leave Boston and take his place mid-season. Or maybe Phil Jackson comes out of retirement to prove he can do it on the college level.

Truth of the matter is sometimes teams don't gel right away.

Reactions: eerdoc
When the coaches can’t coach or handle the players you get a F grade job and don’t have a chance to get better. Konate not playing, Culver suspended and Esa, Harler getting starting jobs is F grade job by Lazy Huggs and his lazy, dumb staff. Erik Martin is the biggest dope in D1 coaching. Total fraud job. Larry Harrison is almost as bad.

Wouldn't you like to witness Pride say this shit face to face with Huggs ,Harris and Martin ! Martin might be the biggest dope in D1 but there is no doubt who is the biggest dope that posts on this site

These guys owe WV and WVU money. Terrible, lazy recruiters that are making way more money than their worth. Huggs inherits a very strong program built by Belien. Belien set Huggs up for success. Huggs can’t recruit cause good scorers in today’s basketball don’t want to play for Huggs. Lyons needs to tell Huggs to retire. This is absolutely a terrible team that Huggs recruited. No excuse. Huggs needs to give up half his salary or be forced to retire.

You’re a moron. You really are

Wouldn't you like to witness Pride say this shit face to face with Huggs ,Harris and Martin ! Martin might be the biggest dope in D1 but there is no doubt who is the biggest dope that posts on this site

No pride is the dick of dicks but if I’m being honest the days of being intimidated of Huggy are long gone. He’s fat and old. What would he do if you told him he sucked to his face? He’s like 12 steps away from a heart attack. With that said I have zero doubt in my mind Huggy would drag his nuts all over nopride.

Last edited:
I would say pride is an embarrassment to the State of West Virginia, but the truth is West Virginia doesn’t actually care enough about him to be embarrassed by anything he does. A more accurate assessment would be that he’s an embarrassment to this forum.

Reactions: sword12
I would say pride is an embarrassment to the State of West Virginia, but the truth is West Virginia doesn’t actually care enough about him to be embarrassed by anything he does. A more accurate assessment would be that he’s an embarrassment to this forum.

Pride is a PittFan...

Keep up.
Probably one of GregJacobs' alters.

P

You've become a stone in my shoe and I'd like to throw it out. You are a POS and if I ever encountered you you'd be lucky to leave in one piece. Please, let's meet!

Pride/HailtoPitt would go back into the closet if you showed up at his house.

Probably would call the law acting like people are making threats against his life.

I wonder how the staff around here would feel if someone got hurt because one of the forum members finally cracked and went after the guy. The responsibility would trickle back to them because they refused to ban the agitator when they could have and solve the problem:

I wonder how the staff around here would feel if someone got hurt because one of the forum members finally cracked and went after the guy. The responsibility would trickle back to them because they refused to ban the agitator when they could have and solve the problem:

You could always ignore someone.
If you are going to attack someone over some words that is your own issue.

If someone threatens someone online that is different.

I am on message boards that people put out threats all the time.
They tell them to meet them in the Sonic parking lot to handle their business.

If someone shows that is on them.
Much different than someone showing up at your house after making threats.

I’m just saying because there’s people in this thread who are literally threatening Pride.

It’s not the first time. Eventually something has to be done. Every single thing he posts functions as bait to make someone angry.

I’m usually spot on with my predictions. With sports you can’t get everything right but 95% of time I’m spot on. I just say the things that are true and I don’t care about being politically correct.

I don't know about anyone else, but I come to these threads to get my daily laughs.

ADVERTISEMENT