ADVERTISEMENT

ISU = true test for Mountaineers

xgunnx

Senior
Oct 10, 2011
Morgantown, West Virginia
Read a very telling article about ISU and their win In Stillwater against Oklahoma State.

Seems they have a true freshman QB with a hot hand right now. Unless they have "big game hangover" verses The Mountaineers, it's going to be a real on the road test for the Mountaineers. This will not be a Give'me kinda game. IMO

Heartland Sports is a good website

It covers Big XII sports.

Iowa State is a good team and their fans can be crazy if needed
They are wanting to be great and know that this game can change their entire season.

Dana's homecoming. Hopefully it all goes well.

Heartland Sports is a good website

It covers Big XII sports.

Iowa State is a good team and their fans can be crazy if needed
They are wanting to be great and know that this game can change their entire season.

Dana's homecoming. Hopefully it all goes well.

I agree Heartland Sports is very good website for Big XII sports.

Read a very telling article about ISU and their win In Stillwater against Oklahoma State.

Seems they have a true freshman QB with a hot hand right now. Unless they have "big game hangover" verses The Mountaineers, it's going to be a real on the road test for the Mountaineers. This will not be a Give'me kinda game. IMO

Who knows what teams will show-up on Saturday? If we can put together a complete game for a change, we’ll win.

Who knows what teams will show-up on Saturday? If we can put together a complete game for a change, we’ll win.

By 20.
ISUs defense gave up a ton of points to the worst OSU offense of the last several years. The WVU team that was focused for a whole quarter against TT would destroy the Cyclones. I just don’t know if they can maintain that focus for 4 quarters.

To my surprise, the defense has been very solid so far. But to be fair, we also haven't faced an experienced quarterback yet that has shown to have a lot of moxie in the pocket. Saturday against ISU will be another example of that and one that hopefully we come out on top again.

Just keep getting wins and getting this secondary more game experience, as the secondary is the youngest unit we have on the field. Hopefully, it will all pay off when we go up against Texas and Oklahoma down the road.

By 20.
ISUs defense gave up a ton of points to the worst OSU offense of the last several years. The WVU team that was focused for a whole quarter against TT would destroy the Cyclones. I just don’t know if they can maintain that focus for 4 quarters.
Start Pettaway. Last time he was Ames he ran for 200.

Against a frosh QB in Lubbock, our defense was able to frustrate and take many things away from the Red Raiders. Hopefully, we can do it again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT