ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump's use of twitter brilliant strategy or something else

WVPATX

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2005
Some on the board believe Trump's use of twitter is idiotic. I think it is much more nuanced. I think Trump will use twitter to go around the main stream media to deliver messages. I think he uses twitter to distract from topics he wants the media to either ignore or move on from. I also think he is a thinned skinned brat that can't help himself.

Some on the board believe Trump's use of twitter is idiotic. I think it is much more nuanced. I think Trump will use twitter to go around the main stream media to deliver messages. I think he uses twitter to distract from topics he wants the media to either ignore or move on from. I also think he is a thinned skinned brat that can't help himself.
Pretty much agree with this. I think his China tweets are strategic. Then there's this...

"Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad"

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
[roll]Trump and the word nuance in the same sentence? I've always suspected patx is a nut and that post confirmed it.

This coming from an eyeglass fitter, lol. Trump often trolls the media. If he wants to divert the media's attention to something else, he tweets something stupid and they follow like rabid dogs. Or he tweets something that he doesn't want the media to filter.

And as Cajun pointed out, sometimes he simply tweets stupid things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT