ADVERTISEMENT

Is This Correct ?

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
The biggest reason Trump’s life was put in danger is because rules of engagement prohibit snipers from engaging until the assassin shoots first.
Secret Service protocol requires that a counter sniper aware of a potential shooter to radio directly to intelligence division team to respond and investigate.
In Trumps case, the investigation may have been cut short by the shooter firing his weapon, so the counter sniper then fired as quickly as possible in return.
That is why the Secret Service did not shoot until AFTER the shooter engaged.

The biggest reason Trump’s life was put in danger is because rules of engagement prohibit snipers from engaging until the assassin shoots first.
Secret Service protocol requires that a counter sniper aware of a potential shooter to radio directly to intelligence division team to respond and investigate.
In Trumps case, the investigation may have been cut short by the shooter firing his weapon, so the counter sniper then fired as quickly as possible in return.
That's what my friend said. That what you posted is proper protocol. The fine line is when should the shot be preemptively taken? He specifically noted the anti-police rhetoric still plaguing the US and told me even the secret service is hesitant to shoot first in today's America. Said he would have radioed it in, which appears to have occurred, then fired a suppressed shot so as to not disturb the rally.

But imagine the backlash if SS shot first. The press would cream its pants telling us how a bystander was murdered by the trump crazies at a crazy trump rally.

Reactions: Blackberry Smoke

As I said before it's not in the SOP or TTP to need authorization in the senerio that played out with Trump. Congress just needs to get a copy. If someone changed that for Trump and not others under protection then that's how Conspiracy Theroies get started. So subpoena Clinton, Bush, and Obama's details and get them under oath.

There will be many more conspiracy theories before this investigation is finalized. My theory is that we can't believe the story we hear when the investigation is finalized.....

Again even if you don't like hi. he covers alot of questions people have. I don't like getting to much into TTP'S because I don't like educating future nutjobs.

Bring them both in and the majority of questions need to come from the SOP'S and TTP'S.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT