ADVERTISEMENT

Is this a real Trump tweet? Link.

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
I thought it was his real Twitter name but it'd be kind of shocking if he talked about smoking weed. The singer of Linkin Park has killed himself and the tweet is in response to that. BTW, I know nothing about Linkin Park or the singer so any thoughts on that from someone that does know is welcome. Chester Bennington was the singers name.

ETA: Okay, it's not real. I see it now. They spelled Trump with an "n" instead of an "m."

I thought it was his real Twitter name but it'd be kind of shocking if he talked about smoking weed. The singer of Linkin Park has killed himself and the tweet is in response to that. BTW, I know nothing about Linkin Park or the singer so any thoughts on that from someone that does know is welcome. Chester Bennington was the singers name.

ETA: Okay, it's not real. I see it now. They spelled Trump with an "n" instead of an "m."
And neither Trump nor his children drink or do drugs.

And neither Trump nor his children drink or do drugs.
Reminds me of an old college friend saying, "You can only do one thing good at a time. You can get pussy or you can get drunk. He chose college pussy.

The Donald told his kids they can chose to make money or do drugs. They all chose to make money and they got rather proficient at it.

liberal-tears-delicious-memegenerator-net-6824288.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT