ADVERTISEMENT

Is TCU a lock for the playoffs?

Like I said Klieman knows how to win titles.

TCU should still make playoffs in my opinion.

Like I said Klieman knows how to win titles.

TCU should still make playoffs in my opinion.
Tcu got Lucky so many times this season their luck finally ran out. I don't think they make they playoffs there are bigger TV draws then them. Probably an all Sec/Big 10 monopoly now.

Tcu got Lucky so many times this season their luck finally ran out. I don't think they make they playoffs there are bigger TV draws then them. Probably an all Sec/Big 10 monopoly now.
Would not surprise me.

Anyone who watches football knows the QB sneak is way harder to stop in that situation. Even a bunch of NFL DL's like JJ Watt said that. TCU's coach effed up. Dont know what he was thinking tbh.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
If the committee had any choice they would probably screw over tcu but there is simply nobody they can put in above them.

If the committee had any choice they would probably screw over tcu but there is simply nobody they can put in above them.

They could still figure a way to get Ohio State in there again. Then make sure Ohio State wins the playoff to justify it. I've seen this play before.

They could still figure a way to get Ohio State in there again. Then make sure Ohio State wins the playoff to justify it. I've seen this play before.
Ohio State is in because of USC loss. TCU will drop to 4th.

Georgia
Michigan
Ohio State
TCU

Possibly leave TCU at 3 so there could be an Ohio State vs Micigan for championship game.

So it will be TCU vs Michigan? Tcu has been in some close games this year, even with us most the game. They will have their hands full but I hope they win and represent

So it will be TCU vs Michigan? Tcu has been in some close games this year, even with us most the game. They will have their hands full but I hope they win and represent
Michigan will beat the living shit out of them.

ADVERTISEMENT