• Incoming Freshman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transfer QB from other school

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

steeleer

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2005
i admit I have not been blown away by Allison. Lowe is an unknown. We have done a good job getting transfers and some seem to be coming available....

If Lowe doesn’t become the first high school QB to be good here under Dana then a transfer will come in and easily start. WVU has success with transfers and the best will come. Jalen Hurts will look at WVU hard. Allison will not be the guy. Somebody better will come in and start.

Allison threw a great ball to Will Crest

Who then proceeded to bobble it for an easy INT

Very metaphorical for his WVU career

Last edited:
That throw Allison made to crest was pretty dang good. With that said I’m really interested in our younger receivers. Out of James, Wheaton, Hazel, Fields, and Spaulding hopefullly at least 2 of those can deliver next year. If so then our receiving corps will be loaded again. If Marcus Sims shows the same improvement next offseason that he’s shown this season we easily have another Shelton Gibson type Balitnakoff finalist on our hands. Combine that with Haskins having another year in the system and we’re looking at all the tools necessary for a very potent passing attack.

Why. It is not like transfer OB have not had success here. Not a lock by any means, but possible. Grier goes high in draft and we reach CCG???

Because of his dad Averion.
Hurts could end up at LSU.
More I hear from people who know the family in Houston the more I see Hurts at LSU.
His chance to prove Saban and Bama wrong.
BR is close to Houston and he will be a grad transfer so he can go anywhere he wants.

Does current LSU QB have 1 or 2 years at LSU? I’m assuming this is his 1st and final season at LSU. If he’s gone then Hurts probably will go there. That’s a good fit. Closer to family.

If not Hurts then WVU will get somebody better. Either way WVU will land arguably the top graduate transfer QB. I’m not basing anything off Allison passing the ball to a D2 caliber WR who can’t catch. He just doesn’t have the physical talent to be the guy at WVU. If we don’t find someone better than Allison that’s not good. I think Lowe eventually beats him out as well but a top graduate transfer will start at WVU next year. Lowe won’t last here 5 years if he can’t eventually beat out Allison.

Because of his dad Averion.
Hurts could end up at LSU.
More I hear from people who know the family in Houston the more I see Hurts at LSU.
His chance to prove Saban and Bama wrong.
BR is close to Houston and he will be a grad transfer so he can go anywhere he wants.

Not likely. Usually a team won't release a kid to a team from the same conference. As a grad transfer sure, but he isn't there yet.

If Lowe doesn’t become the first high school QB to be good here under Dana then a transfer will come in and easily start. WVU has success with transfers and the best will come. Jalen Hurts will look at WVU hard. Allison will not be the guy. Somebody better will come in and start.

You concluded all of this on the 4 passes he has attempted. You're more out of your mind than I thought.

SEC new rule allows transfer to anywhere. He can go to LSU.

Presidents voted that players who have received their degrees from SEC schools can move within the conference and play right away, without the need for a waiver. SEC also passed a rule that allows players on teams facing NCAA sanctions to move within the conference without sitting out.

It won't necessarily be that easy for players on teams facing NCAA institutions in the future, though. Teams and coaches can still block undergraduates from transferring to specific schools for now..

Presidents voted that players who have received their degrees from SEC schools can move within the conference and play right away, without the need for a waiver. SEC also passed a rule that allows players on teams facing NCAA sanctions to move within the conference without sitting out.

It won't necessarily be that easy for players on teams facing NCAA institutions in the future, though. Teams and coaches can still block undergraduates from transferring to specific schools for now..

Some of you do not pay attention

People around the family of Jalen Hurts are saying that he is transferring to LSU.
Even Auburn is in the mix but LSU really needs a QB next year and it makes more sense cause of rosters.
2019 will be one of the most important seasons in recent memory in BR.

Hurts graduates in December and is a free man to go wherever he wants.

The reasoning behind this is he will.not give up and will prove to Nick Saban and Bama that he is a better QB than Tua.

Tua is much better but anybody can look good there.

SEC grad transfers can transfer to other SEC schools. That’s what I was saying.

Hurts to LSU is a great fit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT