ADVERTISEMENT

Is Jim Acosta REALLY that stupid

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
or has working at CNN made him that way by osmosis, or has his hatred for Trump finally made him totally deaf and blind.......one of the stupidest questions/comments I have EVER heard....and considering today's MSM that is saying something.......no wonder the democrats are in such disarray

Yes.....plus he really loves his Kool-Aid reward after he performs his puppet routine. Reminds me of several of our "friends" on this board.

or has working at CNN made him that way by osmosis, or has his hatred for Trump finally made him totally deaf and blind.......one of the stupidest questions/comments I have EVER heard....and considering today's MSM that is saying something.......no wonder the democrats are in such disarray
Was he the one who askedthe question if we'd only let immigrants from Austraila and England in since they were the only ones who spoke English?

Miller whipped him in that debate.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
YEP!!!
And he is not alone on the left with his deficiencies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT