ADVERTISEMENT

Is it unconstitutional…

manzeer

All-Conference
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2001
For businesses or any public place to require proof of vaccination to enter, hearing Shake Shack is requiring employees and customers to show proof of vaccinations in order to work or eat there. With all of this vaccinated and unvaccinated stuff it sure is sounding like segregation just replace black and white with unvaccinated and vaccinated.

Private businesses can dictate the terms for doing business in their store, private citizens can determine if they wish to comply with those terms or they can go elsewhere to purchase their snowcone...my opine..

Private businesses can dictate the terms for doing business in their store, private citizens can determine if they wish to comply with those terms or they can go elsewhere to purchase their snowcone...my opine..
I agree 100% with this statement.
Only wish the government did , ask the bars & restaurants who wanted to let people smoke in their private business.....the unconstitutional actions with our governments started small & has grown like a wild fire & we set back and just let it happen....
I'm not a smoker & never have been & yes I enjoy not smelling like a dirty ash tray the day after a all day bar hopping drinking session, but it was a starting point for government......they played the to save one life .....mmmmm sound familiar

Except bakeries are still fighting for the religious rights. Can a pizza place deny service to asians? There are laws on the books about discrimination. The whole HIPAA piece is also real.

For businesses or any public place to require proof of vaccination to enter, hearing Shake Shack is requiring employees and customers to show proof of vaccinations in order to work or eat there. With all of this vaccinated and unvaccinated stuff it sure is sounding like segregation just replace black and white with unvaccinated and vaccinated.
What constitution……this administration trashed it….

• Haha
Reactions: moe
If it's "constitutional", then why don't they require medical disclosure for things like HIV? Hepatitis?

• Haha
Reactions: moe

The Constitution is to limit what government can do. Private business is free to do as they chose.

I have no idea if it's a HIPAA violation to ask customers. It's not a violation to ask employees.

The Constitution is to limit what government can do. Private business is free to do as they chose.

I have no idea if it's a HIPAA violation to ask customers. It's not a violation to ask employees.
Just ask, If they don't answer simply go to the next customer. When you get the needed answer, serve him and ignore those who refuse to answer. Eventually weed out the non compliant...lose a lot of business..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT