ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Is Countryroads89 a racist?

Is Countryroads89 a racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sucks to be you bro. You have a whole 6 pager about your racism. Everyone whoever comes on this board will be informed of your racism.

Reactions: atlkvb
Sucks to be you bro. You have a whole 6 pager about your racism. Everyone whoever comes on this board will be informed of your racism.

I defy anyone who comes to the board and reads this thread to not pee on themselves laughing at it! It's just beyond hillarious.

I defy anyone who comes to the board and reads this thread to not pee on themselves laughing at it! It's just beyond hillarious.

It's now a 7 pager. I expect that in 100 years, long after we have passed that future Mountaineer fans will read this thread and laugh at countryroads.

It's now a 7 pager. I expect that in 100 years, long after we have passed that future Mountaineer fans will read this thread and laugh at countryroads.

You Sir deserve a Pulitzer for the ingenuity as well as timlessness of this most entertaining take down of our resident board's racist. Classic:eek:kay:

Reactions: wvu2007
Lol, what? Are you trump rubes 12? No wonder that ass hat impresses you. Ain't no racists like one endorsed by the KKK though is there? It's easy to win a Trade war, lmfao.

Lol, what? Are you trump rubes 12? No wonder that ass hat impresses you. Ain't no racists like one endorsed by the KKK though is there? It's easy to win a Trade war, lmfao.

Keyser the KKK clan member in here defending his racist buddy country. Cute!

Reactions: mneilmont

Hey Keyser. Is Keith Ellison a racist? He's co Chair of the DNC. Should your side get rid of him or is there room in your party for his racist beliefs? Is that why he's Co Chair of your party of preference?

Near the end of the year we need to do an Off-Topic Board Awards Thread.

Best Thread

Most Heated Thread

Most Racist Poster...I'll go ahead and nominate country.

Biggest Liar Award

Most Broken Poster Award

Etc.

My nominations:

Best Thread: This one

Most Heated Thread: Pass

Most Racist Poster: CR89

Biggest Liar Award: CR89

Most Broken Poster Award: CR89

Have to say, CR89 gonna sweep a bunch of categories. Likely the biggest award winner since Michael Jackson during the 1984 Grammies.

5GqsnRm.png

Reactions: dave and atlkvb
I think we have found another new nickname for country

I've always thought Leftists were kinda stupid 007, but because of you I'm finding them more funny than anything else!

"Talcum X"............Just damn!!!!!!!![laughing] I can't stand it.....

Reactions: wvu2007
@countryroads89 is calling people racist again. It's time to bump this and remind the 19.2% that 80.8% of the board has deemed him to be a big time racist.

@countryroads89 is calling people racist again. It's time to bump this and remind the 19.2% that 80.8% of the board has deemed him to be a big time racist.

Another Leftist refusing to accept the will of the voters. Country is looking for an appellate judge to overturn the results of a perfectly legal election.

03/15/2016 06:01 am ET
A California Ku Klux Klan leader on Monday endorsed Hillary Clinton.
Will Quigg, grand dragon of a Klan chapter in California who last month participated in a KKK rally in Anaheim, California, that ended in violence, told The Telegraph he’s switching his support from Republican front-runner Donald Trump to Democrat Hillary Clinton.
“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Quigg told the newspaper.

@countryroads89 you worked so hard to earn that racist moniker yet you refuse to stand up and take credit for it. Why not? Take a bow country....your peers admire your accomplishment!

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby

Were you offended as a Black person who was called the N word by a White person or as a White person upset another White person called another Black person the N word?

Which of your races was offended by Colonel Sanders' use of the term and @TarHeelEer pointing it out while explaining how it was improper for the Papa John's Pizza guy to use as an example of being common at one time?

Lol, this is ya'lls sad ass world these days ain't it? At least you can pretend you are winning on here.

Oh right, I forgot, ya'll only watch Fox, everything else is fake news, even tape recorded interviews with Pussy Grabber can be dismissed in Donnies Dummies world.
Any normal person will read your post and assume you are drunk, stupid or both.

Just remember this: It's never ok to use the N-word, but it is ok to mock a handicapped man in today's society........[winking]

Kovaleski.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT