ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State

I will be happy with just an injury free win.

If WVU gets through this one, the schedule is balanced and I like our chances.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
This is not Texas, TCU, Oklahoma State or Oklahoma we're hoping to beat here. This is a program that thanks the good Lord for Kansas.

Come on fans. Wake up.

Reactions: Cydkar
This is not Texas, TCU, Oklahoma State or Oklahoma we're hoping to beat here. This is a program that thanks the good Lord for Kansas.

Come on fans. Wake up.

Road wins are always tough. Especially at night. No Iowa State is not Texas, TCU or Oklahoma, but they have pulled upsets over all of those teams over the years when those teams overlook them (see below). They are not anywhere near Kansas in terms of being a bottom dweller. They typically have solid teams with really good coaching. They just never seem to get over the hump. We are the better team, but that doesn't always guarantee a win. We are not a team that can just roll out & beat everyone no matter how well we play. We need at least our B game for everyone in our league except for Kansas.

ISU 38 #3 Oklahoma 31
ISU 14 #4 TCU 7

ISU 24 Texas 0

ISU 37 #2 Oklahoma State 31 (ruined OSU's undefeated season & potential shot in the BCS championship game)

Iowa State is a solid team. Like 3x said, I'll be happy with an injury free W. We won't cover the spread.

Come on fans. Wake up.
I can promise you this will be a tough test on the road and at night. I just think we are ready and gonna put 4 quarters together. Iowa State is no pushover.

Iowa State is ready and loaded with corn. They seem to think they can take WVU with ease. Kind of reminds me of Marshall.

Come on fans. Wake up.

Oklahoma State is not that good. TCU no offense but good to possibly great defense. Texas, not sold on them yet. The big game they won over Oklahoma they gave up a 21 point lead. It was also the big rivalry game for both. We all know what can happen in rivalries. See 2007 Pitt game.

ISU is possibly 5th or 6th best team this year.

WVU
Oklahoma
Texas
Texas Tech
TCU
Iowa State
Oklahoma State
Baylor
KSU
KU

We do need to start putting the pieces together and meshing. Everyone is improving now so we need to keep up.

Wild card in this game is Iowa State's new QB. He didn't play in their earlier games. If he would have ISU would have beaten Iowa by three scores.

We better be ready.

Wild card in this game is Iowa State's new QB. He didn't play in their earlier games. If he would have ISU would have beaten Iowa by three scores.

We better be ready.

Agree. I think it's hard to evaluate them at this point because they found a new QB and he may make them a different team. We'll find out tonight.

It won't matter now as ESPN just picked the CFP teams.

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Notre Dame
4. Ohio state, or Georgia, Or Big 12 champion.

It's a done deal.

So how will ESPN ram NCSt down our throats as a legit contender if Clemson loses to Pitt?

Must not have!! Iowa State is no pushover!!

Iowa State played Oklahoma State and had problems stopping a horrible team. If you watched Okie today you see they couldn't even stop a horrible KSU offense.

If you want the Big 12 title you need to win this game and win easily.

WVU undefeated in Ames.

Iowa State played Oklahoma State and had problems stopping a horrible team. If you watched Okie today you see they couldn't even stop a horrible KSU offense.

If you want the Big 12 title you need to win this game and win easily.

WVU undefeated in Ames.
Agree!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT