ADVERTISEMENT

Invited some archaeologists to try to locate

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
a 1300 yr old Adeena indian mound on my imaginary farm. Unfortunately they were from ahia state. They got lost along the way (gps just now hitting columbus I guess) . I asked them if they knew someone named king coal....one said he thought he might be a cook in the student union...the other thought he was a maintenance worker.......do they give "law degrees" to hamburger flippers now?......no wonder he must steal internet from sheetz

You seem to be frustrated by the fact that I gave such short shrift to the fairy tale that you likely spent all morning and a couple of bowls of hippie lettuce to create yesterday. Perhaps, I should have suggested that your mythical archaeologists be sent to Cleveland to search for the lost souls of WVU's basketball players or Granville to find the dismembered bones of the WVU baseball players who were impaled there by the baseball Buckeyes. Happy now?

You seem to be frustrated by the fact that I gave such short shrift to the fairy tale that you likely spent all morning and a couple of bowls of hippie lettuce to create yesterday. Perhaps, I should have suggested that your mythical archaeologists be sent to Cleveland to search for the lost souls of WVU's basketball players or Granville to find the dismembered bones of the WVU baseball players who were impaled there by the baseball Buckeyes. Happy now?
I'm always happy...especially when I get under your skin...which I do constantly....that's why I'm always happy

I'm always happy...especially when I get under your skin...which I do constantly....that's why I'm always happy
No, you're happy because you regularly smoke hippie lettuce...unmotivated, delusional, and useless, but happy nonetheless...LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT