ADVERTISEMENT

Invitation to Pospecteer

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
Here is an invitation for the most recent delusional WVU homer to post about the Old Fold & Blew.

[laughing]

BUMP to add the same invitation to Dumb Denzil FinneyTard, who wants to flap his gums about WVU's December national basketball championship.

Well Hello there sweet cheeks! Glad to see you are feeling better; are your buckeyes going to play football this year? They and the big 10 going to challenge the pac ten for. the off season football
chumpionship? It could be called the DR Pervert Bowl. Jimmy Jordan would exstatic if that were to happen.

Welcome to September, GeriatricTard. Your obsession with a pervert who killed himself 15 years ago is creepy. Google, "Justin Crawford" for a much more recent story about a pervert, Paw Paw.

Welcome to September, GeriatricTard. Your obsession with a pervert who killed himself 15 years ago is creepy. Google, "Justin Crawford" for a much more recent story about a pervert, Paw Paw.
My being "obsessed" with the creepy pervert and Coach Jimmy Jordan who helped cover it up and then became a Ohio State Congressman is at the topper. I fully acknowledge the Justin Crawford situation in the same light as you. There is /was no reason to/for it. However Crawford probably was not the paid teacher, mentor, of his victim--Coach pervert and Rep Jim Jordan both were paid to do their dastardly deeds.

BTW are the winners of the Spring Game between Big 10 and Pac Ten going to be the "Spring Game Champions"?

I'm glad that that you admit that you're obsessed with a pervert who killed himself 15 years ago. You're also obviously obsessed with a REPUBLICAN Congressman, but I'm sure that it has nothing to do with your being an old libtard, right? You're not supposed to become more liberal as you age, ancient one. You've failed to acknowledge that some of the past heinous acts of the dead perverted one occurred under WVU's CURRENT President's watch, but this just reinforces the fact that you're a shameless hypocrite.

I'm glad that that you admit that you're obsessed with a pervert who killed himself 15 years ago. You're also obviously obsessed with a REPUBLICAN Congressman, but I'm sure that it has nothing to do with your being an old libtard, right? You're not supposed to become more liberal as you age, ancient one. You've failed to acknowledge that some of the past heinous acts of the dead perverted one occurred under WVU's CURRENT President's watch, but this just reinforces the fact that you're a shameless hypocrite.
. Hypocrite indeed! But the individual you named belongs to WVU and is no longer associated with tosu. Was he fired from OSU and if not why not, never mind checking, he was allowed to Retire. Sluggo Hayes and his ledgendary "sucker punch",
will forever be associated with the dead Doctor as will the the Ohio State University.

Last edited:
. Hypocrite indeed! But the individual you named belongs to WVU and is no longer associated with tosu. Was he fired from OSU and if not why not, never mind checking, he was allowed to Retire. Sluggo Hayes and his ledgendary "sucker punch",
will forever be associated with the dead Doctor as will the the Ohio State University.
The former President who allowed a pervert to molest college students is your CURRENT President, but here you are flapping your dentures incessantly about a story involving a sicko who killed himself 15 years ago, and your CURRENT President enabled. You are one dumb fvck for obsessing over something that occurred on your CURRENT President's watch. Oh, and stop stuttering, GeriatricTard.

The former President who allowed a pervert to molest college students is your CURRENT President, but here you are flapping your dentures incessantly about a story involving a sicko who killed himself 15 years ago, and your CURRENT President enabled. You are one dumb fvck for obsessing over something that occurred on your CURRENT President's watch. Oh, and stop stuttering, GeriatricTard.
Just so you are fully aware, I do st st st stutter, but not near as much as you blabber!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT