ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting

Didn't expect this but I'll take it

Almost identical with the support in 2016......consistent. The difference is the reason Mitch gave in 2016 versus the reason he is giving in 2020.....

They will do it and it will be the end for them.....

never done it before but don't think I would mind a woman licking peanut butter off my balls-as long as she like peanut butter

Good one. Tell your wife that you were challenged by some lib on the message board.....see if she is as MAGA as you are to prove me wrong.....you’re welcome!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Hey Dog ****er........does your wife lick the peanut butter off of your balls or you just let your dogs do it.....or you don’t have a wife....just dogs?
AlienatedHugeErne-small.gif

Almost identical with the support in 2016......consistent. The difference is the reason Mitch gave in 2016 versus the reason he is giving in 2020.....

They will do it and it will be the end for them.....

Your only hope now is to take the Senate otherwise we control the court and this country gets back to reason in contrast to the rioting your side is doing.

And you know it's your side doing it so don't even try to deny it. Your side is the one that hates this country or at the least simply doesn't care.

I realize you think this is bad, but in the long run, you will see it was best for the country of not the world. A strong, conservative USA is stabilizing.

ADVERTISEMENT