ADVERTISEMENT

Indoor grills

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
I need to pick up an indoor grill for the beach condo. It could one for the kitchen or one for the patio but it has to electric. I'm not expecting a lot but has anyone had success with one?

We do have grills all over the property but there are times when I can't get down there or maybe I'm just too lazy. :grimace:

I need to pick up an indoor grill for the beach condo. It could one for the kitchen or one for the patio but it has to electric. I'm not expecting a lot but has anyone had success with one?

We do have grills all over the property but there are times when I can't get down there or maybe I'm just too lazy. :grimace:
Amazon product ASIN B00COVHOIO
This one is reversible for grilling or use as a griddle. I have one similar but older. Works well and pretty easy to clean. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Vernon
I've used one similar this one for years......mine is a portable version.....but is basically the same. I only use the rotisserie for whole chickens or beef roast cuts. You can find one on ebay and maybe Amazon as they have not been sold new in stores for decades. Never have tried it for steaks or burgers. I have other "indoor" type electric grills and they don't get hot enough in my opinion......this one does.

Farberware Open Hearth Broiler & Rotisserie
91vEWeVqfxL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pacs life
I've used one similar this one for years......mine is a portable version.....but is basically the same. I only use the rotisserie for whole chickens or beef roast cuts. You can find one on ebay and maybe Amazon as they have not been sold new in stores for decades. Never have tried it for steaks or burgers. I have other "indoor" type electric grills and they don't get hot enough in my opinion......this one does.

Farberware Open Hearth Broiler & Rotisserie
91vEWeVqfxL._SL1500_.jpg

Rotisserie chicken on that witjhWestern Seasoning is the best I hav ever had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT