ADVERTISEMENT

In this thread we pick on Pitt

old buzzard

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2005
8-23 for the season, 0-18 in ACC basketball. No Big Dance or NIT for them and the coach who brought them that has a $10 million buyout clause. Their student section shows up for home games wearing paper bags over their heads.
Virginia-1-900x600.jpg

5-7 in football and no bowl game this past season, and they thought they were wanted by the ACC............maybe so if the ACC was looking for a whipping boy. I'm enjoying the hell out of watching them struggle !

Last edited:
Reactions: jpoppa and 30CAT
15 yard penalty for a personal foul/piling on/unnecessary roughness.

It was worth it, and I would do it again. You don't know how many times I read Pitt fans post on here about how they were wanted by the ACC and we weren't.......serves them right. I know a lot of them will read this but I doubt any of them have the balls to respond.

Last edited:
How does sPitt's coach still have a job?

They thought they had hired the next John Wooden and gave him a 10 million dollar buyout.....that's how. In my opinion they should have spent that money on keeping Jamie Dixon, but who could blame him for not wanting a way to leave the depressing city of Shittsburgh ?

how are things in the great white north?.........wrestling?

Would rather live in Buffalo, but all is good. Wrestling is fine he went 35-7, next tourney are ͏National events, Eastern Nationals than Pop n Flo mini Nationals, both in April. Baseball just started so shifting focus there. Ready for golf season, you?

Would rather live in Buffalo, but all is good. Wrestling is fine he went 35-7, next tourney are ͏National events, Eastern Nationals than Pop n Flo mini Nationals, both in April. Baseball just started so shifting focus there. Ready for golf season, you?
doing therapy for a weak rotator cuff to get my 15 yards back and going next week to get fitted for a set of clubs...my last one....anniversary gift from the wife.....I've heard that Taylor Made makes the best senior clubs but I prefer Pings.......also a company is putting a water line across some property that my brother and I own in Wetzel County...be spending some time up there too

Reactions: Marine03
Pitt wrote a book about 13-9.

They are probably reaching out to Matthew for the star spot in the upcoming movie.

ADVERTISEMENT