ADVERTISEMENT

In the likelihood that Kendall (at least) will leave

But hes a transfer-- werent you one of the ones complaining about transfer QBs the last 8 years?

Dont you know the only way WVU can be successful is if they bring in a freshman recruited out of h.s. Who stays at WVU four years?!?

But hes a transfer-- werent you one of the ones complaining about transfer QBs the last 8 years?

Dont you know the only way WVU can be successful is if they bring in a freshman recruited out of h.s. Who stays at WVU four years?!?
Then why couldn’t Holgersen do it? Such a great offensive mind and the number of NFL caliper quarterbacks he padded his resume with.

Bucky why are you here? Killing time until the school buses run? So were assuming you already stocked up your ice cream truck and planned your attack, I mean route for the day? Hey when you talk to dana, tell him congrats on holding Navy to 56 at home, quite impressive

Nothing against Franks but I don’t think he compares to Grier.

He doesn't as he's not as skilled a passer as Grier. Not to mention, Grier had to sit out that first year and got tons of reps as the scout team QB. Franks will want to come in right away and be the guy most likely and we already have the guy.

Franks will be going NFL as he wants all his beans.

Why couldn't Holgorsen do what?
You need to keep up.

You say that WVU would be successful if they recruit a high school quarterback and have him all 4 years. Maybe you were being sarcastic, but with his credentials, why couldn’t he recruit a QB out of high school?

I never said that, but I buy that approach. We have no one like that now except for Greene who apparently isn’t game ready yet. Why not have a real competition next year?

I’m sure he wants drafted...who wouldn’t? That being said, he would be a 4th rounder at best. That won’t get worse by coming to WVU and it could get much better if we can make the OL decent and get another WR.

Theres getting a transfer like Grier, then theres being a self proclaimed offensive genius and quarterback guru that cant even recruit one in nearly a decade. But then again theres being power 5 and going to the aac to give up more than half a hundred to NAVY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT