ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM In-state DB Martin discusses offer from WVU

Finally. Well done. This is another good WV kid. We will get Zach Frazier from Fairmont and adding Kerry Martin and Amir Richardson is a must. We lose so many transfers along with the normal flops. We’re down scholarships so let’s get 5 more WV top players. That may fill scholarships up. It’s too many flops and transfers nowadays. Get the WV kids.

Finally. Well done. This is another good WV kid. We will get Zach Frazier from Fairmont and adding Kerry Martin and Amir Richardson is a must. We lose so many transfers along with the normal flops. We’re down scholarships so let’s get 5 more WV top players. That may fill scholarships up. It’s too many flops and transfers nowadays. Get the WV kids.

Because WV kids don't flop or transfer?
Brandon Barrett- Flop
Charlie Russell- Flop
Ryan Dawson- Flop
Maverick Wolfley- Transfer

That's just a few off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more.

Because WV kids don't flop or transfer?
Brandon Barrett- Flop
Charlie Russell- Flop
Ryan Dawson- Flop
Maverick Wolfley- Transfer

That's just a few off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more.
Yeah, but for every flop, there's a flip. That's Newton.

Off the top of my head, I can think of Bill Legg, James Jett, Quincy Wilson, Rich Braham, Robert Walker, Fulton Walker, Robert Alexander

Yeah, but for every flop, there's a flip. That's Newton.

Off the top of my head, I can think of Bill Legg, James Jett, Quincy Wilson, Rich Braham, Robert Walker, Fulton Walker, Robert Alexander

Absolutely agree! But also in response to Uder's statement, not all WV kids are locks. Ryan Switzer always will stand out there.

Always been some good WV kids considering our state is small. Get more WV kids to fill the roster out. The out of state recruits always have lots of flops. They leave, quit, transfer, bust at a high rate.

True, but he wanted to come to WVU after FSU but Nehlen said no.

Moss’s had blown off West Virginia University during his initial recruitment process, which didn’t sit well with quite a number of the state’s residents.

He didn't want to come to WVU after FSU because he wanted to play right away. If he had come to WVU he would have to sit out his first year. So he went to Marshall who was FCS (Div. 1-AA) at the time.

If Moss were in Charleston area in recent decade he would have wanted to be a Mountaineer. WV kids want to be Mountaineers at a higher rate nowadays. They always did but it’s even higher now. Moss was a real dumbass kid who wasn’t raised around the college experience and never grasped what it means to play at your home state university that dominates the culture in the state. He was a wet behind the ears dumbass punk who didn’t get it. If it were 15 years later WVU would have been all in his head and landed him easy. It’s different now. Morgantown, North Central WV, WVU is all better and bigger now. It’s developed nicely and growing. Moss would be WVU nowadays.

ADVERTISEMENT