ADVERTISEMENT

In Holgorsen's 8 seasons at WVU, a QB that he recruited out of high school started and won a single FBS game.

Since called me every name,
under the wind - I'm renaming you:
"Cup Cake" as your
Ohio State University Schedule, indicates.

Thanks For Your Analysis, "Cup Cake".
Eastern Kentucky isn't even the best program in Eastern Kentucky. Run along now, TVZ's profile #31.

Eastern Kentucky isn't even the best program in Eastern Kentucky. Run along now, TVZ's profile #31.

Cup Cake,

Ohio State hasn't played
one game in 2020 season. Ohio State hasn't won any games - in 2020 season.

B10 leadership is leading from Behind.

Maybe you need to deside who you support and join Ohio State msg board.

You said you lived in West Virginia for years, which I do NOT care one way or another.

You don't have to be an angry foul mouth poster

You take everything so personal. Maybe this is your outlet because hopefully you don't interact like that in person.

Don't allow a computer screen or phone screen to think you can interact with people in that manner.

All it does is make you look like you were born in a trailer

Reactions: mofo
You care deeply about me and my opinions, mofoTVZ. Otherwise, you wouldn't continue to beg for my attention. The clown who uses the 'it's just the internet" excuse for being a total fraud and liar is now preaching to me about how I interact with him. That's hysterical, Chrissy. Words hurt you Snowflake, and "IamnotGregJacobs" is your dumbest profile of them all.

It makes you sound weak.

Just sayin...
You are showing people that they can touch a nerve in you...

Everyone knows how to get you to flip out.

Again, there is no sound on here...other than the voices inside of your head...is this why you're chronically unemployed and unable to sleep? Do those voices keep you up at night, and tell you to post under multiple profiles at 3:00 a.m. on a message board?

Thankfully someone posted all my accounts.
Like they were trying to help. You know all my accounts.

Only use one.

Lions aren't defensive. You doth protest too much. JasonVorhees, mofo, and IamNotGregJacobs are yours, too, Chris. You have to have more than 30 profiles just on this message board alone.

Where is the proof

Because some butthurt clown says it. You obviously been owned in any reasonable argument with me..

My accounts are posted. Don't get upset here. I am presenting you with the obvious.

Upset? More delusions, huh? Did the voices tell you that I'm upset? I have backed you into the corner, and couldn't be less upset, Chris. Your grammar is horrid, and I could help you with it, but would rather watch you make a fool out of yourself every day and night on here instead.

This isn't a B1G message board.

B1G has won 2 1/2 NC since 1971. Not a great conference.
Texas doesn't even play the B1G schools. None of those schools are really taken serious except for Ohio State.

Ohio State has been about as good as the best team in the Big 12.
Neither conference is producing complete teams.

Texas understands this.
Why they ran over Georgia and played LSU serious.
Texas historically owns the SEC.

Texas is the Hardest Pit in the Litter. Don't think Ohio State really wants to find out

Alabama knows

Ohio State has won six national titles (claims eight), including two since 2002, and the very first CFP title following the 2014 season. We also have put more guys in the NFL than any other school since 2000, and have at least seven Heisman Trophy winners that I can remember, including the only two-time winner. When you have this resume, there is no need to hide behind a conference, as Texas is left to do, due to Oklahoma's dominance of the Big 12.

Football has changed and shifted.
Even Ohio State has.

You can still spread the field and attack all over but be physical.

Trying to run over teams just at the LOS was left behind

This means more athletic players that have the size and speed to cover space in the field.

Lack of those players in the B1G recruiting area forces school outside.

Other schools can win a NC recruiting their own players. Take each state and the states that touch it

There are Big 12 schools who can.
I would take Texas/Louisiana talent over Georgia/Florida

You're a Marshall alumnus, Walmart WVU fan, and fake Texas fan, Chris. Take a look at where WVU has been going for its players in both football and basketball. Many of its recent recruits are from the Great State of Ohio, and not the swamps of Louisiana or the prairies of Texas.

Ohio State went national and will leave a lot behind.
The difference with Urban Meyer. Ohio State football as of right now depends on out of state players more than they ever have. At least players not from B1G recruiting states

Kentucky does the same thing. Kentucky and Iowa State are the schools who WVU recruit against in Ohio.

WVU under Neal Brown is going to go where they can get the talent.
North Carolina is another state. That state is getting tougher, though, because UNC wants to take football serious.

B1G is a platform for Ohio State that can be removed.

Everyone talks about Ohio State and Oklahoma being similar..

Truthfully think the B1G can have them. But both schools have to win their conference.
Oklahoma has to recruit National more Because their recruiting pull in Texas has been hit by the SEC.

Ohio State has to because they have to be looked as a national brand.

You care deeply about me and my opinions, mofoTVZ. Otherwise, you wouldn't continue to beg for my attention. The clown who uses the 'it's just the internet" excuse for being a total fraud and liar is now preaching to me about how I interact with him. That's hysterical, Chrissy. Words hurt you Snowflake, and "IamnotGregJacobs" is your dumbest profile of them all.

Anything you say, "Cup Cake"

B1G is a platform for Ohio State that can be removed.

Everyone talks about Ohio State and Oklahoma being similar..

Truthfully think the B1G can have them. But both schools have to win their conference.
Oklahoma has to recruit National more Because their recruiting pull in Texas has been hit by the SEC.

Ohio State has to because they have to be looked as a national brand.

Remind me again who has won the conference 5 straight years? Is it Texas? Oh that's right Oklahoma.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
They haven't really damaged Texas' ability to recruit.
If it was the other way around OU would be in trouble.
This is why as of right now OU is desperate. On more than one level.
1) Because they are so young
2) Quinn Ewers

Lincoln Riley is playing for 2021 but trying to maintain the CFP spot while doing so

Yet Texas coaching has sucked for a decade. They lack ability to hire a high profile coach.

Expectations.
Texas has been a Top 25 team the last two years and still sicks.
Won 10 games and a Sugar Bowl and still aren't any good.

So ultimately their expectations are much different than 99% of college football.

Don't be surprise if they win the Big 12 this year very easily.
Going to make OU as ugly as a program in CFB. Might make them better

Expectations.
Texas has been a Top 25 team the last two years and still sicks.
Won 10 games and a Sugar Bowl and still aren't any good.

So ultimately their expectations are much different than 99% of college football.

Don't be surprise if they win the Big 12 this year very easily.
Going to make OU as ugly as a program in CFB. Might make them better

Oklahoma State has a better shot to win the Big 12 than Texas.

Herman's great Finishes 4th, 2nd, 3rd. 26-15 (17-10). Does he still cry when he gets beat? Those are not Texas numbers. Yet another failure coach at Texas. Shakka!

Herman and Shakka both are extremely lucky as Covid saved their jobs.

You really don't have any idea what you are talking about half the time.

Herman picked Texas even though he had other jobs offered where he could win a lot faster.
Herman had a 4-6 year plan at Texas. He had to because there wasn't much NFL talent.

He has doubled the NFL talent going into his fourth year and is now telling the team they are playing for NC.

Texas is going to show a little loyalty to him.
He played at Cal Lutheran and never saw big time football. Texas gave him his first chance. He even earned his master's degree from the University of Texas.

Like I have told you with Neal Brown

Look at how many NFL players WVU had when he took over.
Compared that to begin Year 4

Just as long as Neal Brown proves he deserves a Year 4.
So far so good.

Texas is going to be able to win with this guy anyway.
Only starting his Junior year in high school he looks polished

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT