ADVERTISEMENT

In 4 years Neal Brown staff has not developed ANY player into the NFL! NONE!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Neal Brown's staff has NOT developed ANY player drafted into the NFL! NONE!

There have only been three Mountaineers that have been drafted on his watch. Two (Kenny Robinson, Colton McKivitz) were Dana Holgorsen recruits. Robinson never played a game for Brown at WVU and McKivitz only played one season. Tony Fields was the only player drafted that he recruited to WVU and he was a grad transfer. He was already developed at Arizona.

I repeat: NO player was developed at WVU by Neal Brown and entered the NFL draft. 2 were Dana recruits, 3rd was a transfer from Arizona.

NONE!

There have only been three Mountaineers that have been drafted on his watch. Two (Kenny Robinson, Colton McKivitz) were Dana Holgorsen recruits. Robinson never played a game for Brown at WVU and McKivitz only played one season. Tony Fields was the only player drafted that he recruited to WVU and he was a grad transfer. He was already developed at Arizona.

I repeat: NO player was developed at WVU by Neal Brown and entered the NFL draft. 2 were Dana recruits, 3rd was a transfer from Arizona.

NONE!

Making the rounds of the forums cutting and pasting huh CFE...Talmadgeer.

NONE!
That's not his freaking job dumbass. I repeat that's not his job. His job is to win games. That's it. He has failed miserably.

Most of Dana'splayers were transfers as well. Quit your comparison bull shit.

31909212.jpg

Reactions: GhostofGraves
That's not his freaking job dumbass. I repeat that's not his job. His job is to win games. That's it. He has failed miserably.

Most of Dana'splayers were transfers as well. Quit your comparison bull shit.
But in a way, they do go hand-in-hand. Not developing players for the next level = NOT winning games while here.

Reactions: Hogan's Hero

NONE!
Since he has only been here 4 years how many of his players reached upper classman status and have been available for the draft? We know that you like to rip off other peoples talking points but why don't you try being original for once.

Look at troll Voor whoring still for one of the worst coaches ever in WVU history. Troll Allen calling other people names because they present facts sending him and Voorwhore into excuse excuse overdrive. Its just sad at this point. Face it. Your coach god Brown sucks as a football coach at WVU and has set the program back and needs to be shown the door. There is no improvement, there has only been regression. A massive failure which caused the AD to be fired.

Time for Brown to go. Time you accept it and get off the fake pr game idiot.

Last edited:
Look at troll Voor whoring still for one of the worst coaches ever in WVU history. Calling other people names because they present facts sending him into excuse excuse overdrive. Its just sad at this point. Face it. Your coach god Brown sucks as a football coach at WVU and has set the program back and needs to be shown the door. There is no improvement, there has only been regression. A massive failure which caused the AD to be fired.

Time for Brown to go. Time you accept it and get off the fake pr game idiot.
Grow up dumbass.

I bet that's not what they tell recruits....I'm sure they tell every single one that they will help them get prepared for the NFL.
If a kid is coming in they themselves believe they are NFL material. That's why 85% of the portal is full of players never picked up.

Grow up dumbass.
Lil baby mad cause his god coach cant coach? Awwwwww. Besides didn’t you change to now saying Brown should be gone? Which is it widdle troll baby? Having trouble figuring out which side to play today? What an fing moron.

If he isn't getting any players into the NFL then he isn't recruiting good enough, and developing them appropriately.
His recruiting is good. It's his coaching that sucks. Just because you get good players doesn't mean it's automatic W's.

Lil baby mad cause his god coach cant coach? Awwwwww. Besides didn’t you change to now saying Brown should be gone? Which is it widdle troll baby? Having trouble figuring out which side to play today? What an fing moron.
And Bucky wonders why others don't accept him.

Lol a troll saying others don’t accept me as though people accept his trolling ass and he speaks for everyone on the board. LOL. OMG what an egomaniacal imbecile!

His recruiting is good. It's his coaching that sucks. Just because you get good players doesn't mean it's automatic W's.
But it is a hell of a great first step, don't you agree? The alternative is Rich Rod model of getting a bunch of athletic 3-star guys, coaching them up, and developing a system that fits THEIR attributes.........and not the other way around.

But it is a hell of a great first step, don't you agree? The alternative is Rich Rod model of getting a bunch of athletic 3-star guys, coaching them up, and developing a system that fits THEIR attributes.........and not the other way around.
Yes it's step 1 and probably the most important.

If 3 star guys work then it shouldn't matter. Rod needs to thank Pat White for his success and opportunities at Michigan and Arizona.

WVU has had far better teams and more success with those 3 star players than any big names. Those 3 star players are hungrier. Especially if coached correctly.

Lol a troll saying others don’t accept me as though people accept his trolling ass and he speaks for everyone on the board. LOL. OMG what an egomaniacal imbecile!
Have you read the BS you put out?

I’m sure Doege will go pro!! Does he count? Lol
#5 passing yards by a QB in WVU history
Not in top 25 of Interceptions
5th in 300 yard passing games with 7
passing TD's #10
#2 Times sacked with 62

Doege had problems making big plays. Poor decision maker. Dead space between his ears, that and lead feet.

Still supporting a coach that wrecked WVUs program huh west sider? Still pretending fleecing the state of WV for $20 million is an accomplishment?

Still supporting a coach that wrecked WVUs program huh west sider? Still pretending fleecing the state of WV for $20 million is an accomplishment?
I’m still waiting for two things.

1. Prove where I have supported Brown.

All I have said is to keep him and open the bank and pay for better assistant coaches. This to keep as many players here. Otherwise the program will go through another 3-4 years of rebuilding and posters like you whining that the school picked the wrong guy.

2. Tell us all the achievements (greater than Brown’s) that you make claim to.

I’m still waiting for two things.

1. Prove where I have supported Brown.

All I have said is to keep him and open the bank and pay for better assistant coaches. This to keep as many players here. Otherwise the program will go through another 3-4 years of rebuilding and posters like you whining that the school picked the wrong guy.

2. Tell us all the achievements (greater than Brown’s) that you make claim to.
You want to keep a coach who has been the WORST coach at WVU in nearly 50 years, has a losing record in every category that matters and has dropped WVU football from playoff relevance to irrelevant in college football in four years- but you don’t support him. LOL!!

You think suffering through years more of losing seasons - completely destroying WVU football and harming all athletics at WVU makes sense because you are afraid of “ rebuilding”. Explain how TCU and K State rebuilt so quickly, how a new Texas Tech coach was able to dominate Brown? They haven’t recruited better than Brown on paper, yet they aren’t looking at 4 -10 year imaginary rebuilds. What about Aranda at Baylor? WVU was winning at over 8 games per year four seasons before Brown arrived and he has completely regressed the program into a loser!

Rebuilding WHAT? Hello!? WVU is a yearly rebuild under Brown. He has been a loser. 3 of 4 seasons with a LOSING record For all years. The one season he got past a losing record was the COVID year where he didn’t have to face FSU or OU and still only managed a 5 win regular season and an eked out win v. a mid to low level G5 program. May even further regress to only 4 wins this year. Losing tons of players every year even before there was a portal and a huge amount compared to most programs out there after-especially quality players. Brown has WVU as a perpetual rebuild and if he continues then Kansas 2 will be WVU suffering through seemingly endless years of losing seasons and rebuilds. Brown already got new assistant coaches and f’d that up too. He isn’t getting any better- he is what his record says he is. And that stinks for WVU.

Last edited:
You want to keep a coach who has been the WORST coach at WVU in nearly 50 years, has a losing record in every category that matters and has dropped WVU football from playoff relevance to irrelevant in college football in four years- but you don’t support him. LOL!!

You think suffering through years more of losing seasons - completely destroying WVU football and harming all athletics at WVU makes sense because you are afraid of “ rebuilding”. Explain how TCU and K State rebuilt so quickly, how a new Texas Tech coach was able to dominate Brown? They haven’t recruited better than Brown on paper, yet they aren’t looking at 4 -10 year imaginary rebuilds. What about Aranda at Baylor? WVU was winning at over 8 games per year four seasons before Brown arrived and he has completely regressed the program into a loser!

Rebuilding WHAT? Hello!? WVU is a yearly rebuild under Brown. He has been a loser. 3 of 4 seasons with a LOSING record For all years. The one season he got past a losing record was the COVID year where he didn’t have to face FSU or OU and still only managed a 5 win regular season and an eked out win v. a mid to low level G5 program. May even further regress to only 4 wins this year. Losing tons of players every year even before there was a portal and a huge amount compared to most programs out there after-especially quality players. Brown has WVU as a perpetual rebuild and if he continues then Kansas 2 will be WVU suffering through seemingly endless years of losing seasons and rebuilds. Brown already got new assistant coaches and f’d that up too. He isn’t getting any better- he is what his record says he is. And that stinks for WVU.
Yes. Now answer question 2. Plus try to act like an adult without all the grade school name calling.

They dont know how to develop players. You can see that with how he uses Greene. Neal Clown doesnt coach to any players strengths at all. He would try to fit a square peg into a round hole, and shatter the pegboard before he did something a real coach would do.

Mesidor knew that when he transferred. He is coming off his best season, with 7 sacks so far for Miami and may get a look for the NFL now, which was unlikely for him at WVU, sadly.

Last edited:
They dont know how to develop players. You can see that with how he uses Greene. Neal Clown doesnt coach to any players strengths at all. He would try to fit a square peg into a round hole, and shatter the pegboard before he did something a real coach would do.

Mesidor knew that when he transferred. He is coming off his best season, with 7 sacks so far for Miami and may get a look for the NFL now, which was unlikely for him at WVU, sadly.
For all the praise for RichRod on here, he was a square peg into round hole coach too.

Messidor left because he was scared for his life. So he ran to the safe city of Miami. Morgantown was far to dangerous.

Messidor left because he was scared for his life. So he ran to the safe city of Miami. Morgantown was far to dangerous.
Yeah I remember him using that excuse. I never believed it really though. I just think something is wrong at WVU football and it just is what it is.

Yeah I remember him using that excuse. I never believed it really though. I just think something is wrong at WVU football and it just is what it is.
When you allow players to transfer without sitting out and you can pay them money. Plus interference from a former staff member. It will cost you dearly. But one position WVU could lose players was the D-Line. WVU has no line backers no CB's with experience and it shows on the field. No LB's makes your D-line weak. But this staff and players have not shown improvement from 1st game to last game.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
When you allow players to transfer without sitting out and you can pay them money. Plus interference from a former staff member. It will cost you dearly. But one position WVU could lose players was the D-Line. WVU has no line backers no CB's with experience and it shows on the field. No LB's makes your D-line weak. But this staff and players have not shown improvement from 1st game to last game.
I cant argue with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT