ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Important for TV for Oklahoma game.

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
TV Network Altered for the Oklahoma Men’s Basketball Game

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (February 2, 2023) – The West Virginia University men’s basketball game against Oklahoma on Saturday at 8 p.m. will begin on ESPNEWS before switching to ESPN2.

ESPN2 has added the Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Pelicans game at 6 p.m. ET with Lebron James closing in on the NBA career scoring record.

At the conclusion of the NBA game, ESPN2 will switch to WVU-Oklahoma.

TV Network Altered for the Oklahoma Men’s Basketball Game

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (February 2, 2023) – The West Virginia University men’s basketball game against Oklahoma on Saturday at 8 p.m. will begin on ESPNEWS before switching to ESPN2.

ESPN2 has added the Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Pelicans game at 6 p.m. ET with Lebron James closing in on the NBA career scoring record.

At the conclusion of the NBA game, ESPN2 will switch to WVU-Oklahoma.

THANKS FOR THE WARNING!

Woke ESPN LeDumb James Network has to cover his every move. Big game on? Wait, LeDumb is scratching his ball sack, so let's cut in and watch LeDumb do his business. Surprised they don't cover Nancy Pelosi press conferences (when she's sober).

I STOPPED WATCHING NBA WHEN CAVS LEFT RICHFIELD FOR DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND. GOING TO RICHFIELD COLISEUM WAS FUN AND 15-MINUTE DRIVE IN EACH DIRECTION.

No one cares rape apologist. Also, 500,000 dollars today is worth about 50,000 dollars in 1960 when you were in your 20's. Meaning 500,000 in 1960 is worth 5 million dollars today, which I'm sure is your frame of reference when taking pride in your "6 figure portfolio".

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN
I’m sure Keenan appreciates you literally ripping his post off and pasting on the other site. Sports Writer my ass. Nothing but a con artist trying to pass off others work as your own. Both sites should ban your sorry ass.
This should be qualification for our highest Executive Branch office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT