ADVERTISEMENT

I'm sorry, I just can't work up much sympathy for Brittany Grinder....she's either incredibly stupid

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
or incredibly entitled! I know her "crime" to us is nonexistent but when in Russia follow their damned rules! We'll end up trading for this dumb bitch for a real bad guy!

or incredibly entitled! I know her "crime" to us is nonexistent but when in Russia follow their damned rules! We'll end up trading for this dumb bitch for a real bad guy!
She is dumb beyond belief.....Russia doesn't give two sh*ts about her.

Let her rot in a cold Russian prison. When in Rome do as the Romans.
I don't carry my pistol while I'm in NJ.

And Russia doesn't adhere to innocent until proven guilty. When in Rome.....

I can only hope Megan Rapinoe goes over to assist and finds herself in the same predicament.
I’d like to see every entitled liberal punk go over to Russia and attempt to pull their tricks they do here. Send Whoopi and Joy Behar too and let them try and spew their trash.

Reactions: Airport and polar80
I’d like to see every entitled liberal punk go over to Russia and attempt to pull their tricks they do here. Send Whoopi and Joy Behar too and let them try and spew their trash.
“Spew their trash”? I thought the Constitution was important to you? First amendment protects statements and beliefs we don’t agree with.

What’s really bad is that had you not posted about it, the most dominant player in the WNBA being jailed in Russia wasn’t being discussed.

Title IX!!!

“Spew their trash”? I thought the Constitution was important to you? First amendment protects statements and beliefs we don’t agree with.
Pretty sure what he means is that as bad as they think this country is, countries like russia would send their fat asses to Siberia if they trashed Mother Russia

Yep. They’re both trash. I would pay to watch the show attempted in Russia. Just to Watch those fatasses dragged off the stage by the KGB.

You’re not really going out on a limb regarding anyone not caring about her or her being a him. Any dumbass that takes a vape pen to Russia…let alone a lesbian…deserves whatever they get.

Reactions: Airport
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT